Allowed blood products by %, from KM 06, how can a JW not see thru this

by jwfacts 47 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Terry
    Terry

The Pauline controversy originated NOT about the subject of BLOOD, but, about CIRCUMCISION.

This was the issue that was keeping non-Jews from even considering listening to Paul or any Christian Proselytizer. Among the pagans and Romans this new sect called "Christian" was seen as another variant of JUDAISM. Jews were famous for missing foreskins!

The JewHovah's Witness stance is more legalistic than even the rabbinical traditionalists! The Governing Body represents itself as a latter day Rabbinical judiciary administering LAW!

Christians who were Gentile were NEVER considered bound by Moses Blood Laws under the Ten Commandments in the first place. That was a ritualistic set of laws which held natural descendants of Abraham in special relationship with god.

The merest mention of "adding no further burden" to Gentile converts to Messianic Christianity is a passing reference to the ALREADY EXISTING LAWS of the sons of Noah as mentioned in my post above.

Circumcision was the argument's focus. Blood was incidental. Blood meant BLOODSHED which meant MURDER.

The Watchtower Society has made a legalistic fetish worship out of this and cost people their lives.

Consequently, the Watchtower Society is guilty of BLOODSHED by falsely insisting on a weird interpretation and holding people accountable as though THEY WERE SPEAKING FOR GOD.

Blasphemy!

• Terry
    Terry
    he said that Jehovah might be testing us to see how dedicated we are to his blood laws

You see, he thinks he is UNDER LAW!!

Christians are not under law; they are under grace (undeserved kindness).

He has been forced into slavery to an abolished legal system.

Astonishing!

• Zico
    Zico

Even better Terry, he just said he feels sorry for the Governing Body who have to deal with people trying to over complicate things! ... ...

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Thanks Terry, Acts 15 does not refer to blood transfusions from several viewpoints. I had never heard of the Noahide Laws as a JW, and constantly am surprised at how ignorant I was scripturally.

Zico, the "Jehovah is testing us" and "lets wait on Jehovah" come up constantly as the great JW cop outs. I have often heard that about 1975 as well. Jehovah made the wrong predictions to test loyalty to his organization. How shocking to accuse Jehovah of being wrong and a liar. Whenever I have discussed the anomalies of the blood stance with a JW they have said the same, "lets wait on Jehovah". Very similar to the Catholic "its a sacred secret, we weren't meant to understand"

• Terry
    Terry
    Jehovah is testing us

Think about it.

What is the purpose of a test?

It is to discover that which cannot be known otherwise.

It seeks to dispel ignorance.

Why would Jehovah find himself ignorant? Isn't this the fella who knows the end from the beginning?

A test situation such as contrived by a Superior Being is cynical and malevolent.

Rather, the excuse of people who are willing to ascribe to their own deity the character failings they themselves possess.

If Jehovah DOES NOT KNOW he isn't much of a Supreme Being.

If we are presented with false choices our reality is denied us in making decisions based on fact.

Jehovah's Witnesses testify publicly to events they never witnessed with opinions they obtain second hand from hearsay offered by those who don't have any access to fact in the first place.

False testimony is to be expected from false witnesses.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

I wonder if the GB allow the blood to be split up 3 times, would the percentage of allowed fractions go up??

Pope

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Pope,

Very interesting question. The answer is yes. 100% of fractions of fractions are allowed, but 0% of fractions. However, the 4 major fractions is an arbitrary measure. Some medical books list just 2 major components, Red blood cells and Plasma. If the WTS chose the definition of 2 major components it could then allow White Blood cells and platelets. Other sources list 9 major components; if chosen this would then disallow several fractions now allowed. Other sources divide blood by chemical composition which would totally change again what is allowed. The WTS has used an arbitrary definition, resulting in an arbitrary result. The only way to have a coherent doctrine would be an all or nothing policy.

• Zico
    Zico

JWfacts, I have heard the exact same thing about 1925 and 1975 from the same JW. 'Jehovah was cleansing the Congregation' It made me really angry. I'm tired of talking to this guy about the Org. He's got so much cognitive dissonance going on it's ridiculous. I think I'll ask some others about blood. It's a very good subject to talk about when you're an active JW, and can't come out and tell them it's rubbish. You can approach them by pretending to be confused and ask for help.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit