Narkissos you are missed!

by slimboyfat 21 Replies latest jw friends

• VM44
    VM44

The *scandalous* thread was a review of the book "SSENTIW S'HAVOHEJ EGANEET A SAW I" by JWD's favorite author, TTIRREM ETAN.

Here is Narkissos' last message. I did not think it would be his LAST message here at JWD. His postings were very informative, illuminating and instructive ( the 3 I's?). I hope he returns. --VM44

"Speaking of fine print, # 12 reads: If you don't like this then don't use the site.

Well, I sure don't like this, so I wonder... will that make any further post a violation of # 12?

Nighty night." -- Narkissos, (20-Sep-2006)

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

What?!

Nark's gone?

Oh man.

Well, if it's in the best interests of his peace of mind, then (if he's even reading) I wish him all the best. He's made some awesome contributions to this place and I hate to see him go, but everyone's gotta do what's best for him.

• freetosee
    freetosee

Well, I dont know what to think about # 12. There was also a thread recently about whishing for Paris Hilton's death and as far as I know it was not delited. So I am now a bit confused about the guidelines. I come here mainly to communicate with other ex jws.

Narkissos is one of the best posters for sure, it would be a great loss for us if he doesn't return. but I respect his decision, in case it was final (hope not).

fts

• M.J.
    M.J.

Yes, i was alarmed when I read that thread. If Narkissos is posting somewhere else, I'd definitely spend time reading wherever that is. For the sake of many confused people who wander on here I truly hope he makes it back. He singlehandedly kicks this board up a few notches.

• VM44
    VM44

If Narkissos does not post further here then I am going have to increase my posting rate to help fill in the vacuum left by Narkissos!

This should get people pleading for Narkissos to return!

--VM44

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Stop it! Stop it!

No, seriously, thanks for the kind words. (And Slim, you might regret it, I don't quite agree with you on CESNUR .)

My last post was no "decision," just a honest question I asked myself -- and I still don't have the answer. Btw I did try to reply to the posters on that thread but it had been locked in the meantime.

Meanwhile I have been reading a few threads and didn't feel the need to post, except a couple of pms. And thanks to under_believer I also had the opportunity to chat with a few posters on gabbly -- that was very nice.

bikerchic, I suppose you know I can't reply to you (or Simon)except by breaking a number of posting guidelines, which I have no intention to do. So let's say that I am less "sensible" than you think, or sometimes I choose not to be .

Hugs to all.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

WOOHOO! He's alive and well and he's posted!!!!

• under_believer
  • freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

WOO HOO!

Narkissos is in the house!!

now go ahead and dazzle us with that eloquent prose that we all love so much....

lol!

;)

• slimboyfat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit