Narkissos you are missed!

by slimboyfat 21 Replies latest jw friends

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Seriously, where have you gone man?

I don't like what the mods do either sometimes, but just ignore it and try to keep your head down.

For what it is worth I read your review post about the book before it was deleted - and it prompted me, despite my prior reservations, to buy the book. So your post was not in vain, though it has now gone the way of the Dodo.

Look, just get back to the forum now and start posting your insightful responses again! Ya hear?

You, along with Leolaia, and in days gone by Farkel, are one of the best things about this place.

I have tried everything: tears, exhortations, flattery and threats. What about pleading?

Please come back.

please please please please please please please please please please please please

Slim

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Ditto !

• under_believer
    under_believer

I miss Narkissos too.

I can't fault him for being offended by that last fateful conversation, though. The mods here are inflexible and hardcore.

Before any mods get mad at me for saying that, please see also my response to that last Narkissos thread.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

u_b:

I can't fault him for being offended by that last fateful conversation, though. The mods here are inflexible and hardcore.

Aw.... you say that like it's a bad thing. Shouldn't have to be that way but for a few who ruin things for the masses.

I can't imagine a sensible guy like Narkissos being offended by what went down on that thread, grief!

Before any mods get mad at me for saying that, please see also my response to that last Narkissos thread.

LOL don't take yourself so seriously, but do understand the Guidelines are for everyone and for the good of JWD.

• under_believer
    under_believer

Anyways, I hope he comes back.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

I'm sure he's lurking now and when he gets over it he'll start posting again.

<waves at Narkissos>

• JH
    JH

Reviens mon frère !!!

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

I must have missed the *scandalous* thread but......

yeah. Narkissos is one of the best things around this board.

I hope he comes back too.

- waving to Narkissos -

freedomlover

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    Reviens mon frère !!!

Speaking in tongues is a violation of the Guidelines JH!

8. Posting in a language other than English.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Speaking in tongues is a violation of the Guidelines JH!

Well that is Greendawn out the window then - he speaks constant gibberish.

Slim

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit