Tattoos are mainly for pagans, false worshipping and rebellious ones...

by FreedomFrog 30 Replies latest jw friends

• M.J.
    M.J.
    wouldn't mind a discreet tatto in a discreet place

"what Mama don't know won't hurt her." --The Waterboy

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

Hello my dear Freedom Froggie! (I still have your little frog on my kitchen window sill and reminds me of you often)!

Hey Cathy, I still have that fat froggy you sent me...it was the first thing that came with me when I moved to my apartment.

I told my JW mother that I was planning a getting a small tattoo someday and she says "Why would you want to mutilate your body like that?"
    I heard that soooo many times throughout my young years. There was an Elder in our cong. that wouldn't let anyone in his family pierce their ears. He let the rest of the cong. know how strongly he felt that it was against Jah. Though he wasn't the "top" Elder so everyone just ignored him.
  • RichieRich
    RichieRich

I guess I'm just a regular old rebel then...

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Those must be costing a fortune Richie, lol. They're beautifully done though. Did you ever find your pound (£) coin?

(If you want Peace, prepare for War?)

• deeskis
    deeskis

Hehe, I found just the place for the perfect apostate tattoo!

[IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g18/deeskis1/badsanta.jpg[/IMG]

(Edited cause the pic wouldn't show up) (edited again, still can't post it grrr, I've tried the url, the tag, and the img........what to do!)

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    So am I to understand that this also includes the temporary CrackerJack tattoos that come in the boxes? Or how about those little face painting booths for kids at the fairs and other places? I mean, what is "temporarily?" Or can you go the other way and get a tattoo that does not "smack of paganism or false worship?"

My dad had two large tattoos one on each arm. He kept them covered up...once he became a JW. But as kids...he always warned us how horrible tattoos were. And we were not allowed to have the temporary Cracker Jack Tattoos. If they showed up in the box, they got thrown away immediately.

We also weren't allowed to have our ears pierced, because he felt that was marking our body also.

lisa

• deeskis
    deeskis

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA

How about a tattoo, or piercing to celebrate

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Thank you Dee. for the Birthday wishes...

I don't have any tattoo's but I've been twice to get one..but must been the wrong time or wrong place because they refused to do what I wanted. Then...I must have sobered up.

I do have my ears pierced..but don't even wear the earring very often because the earrings backs poke me in the neck when I'm trying to balance the phone and write at the same time.

I'm not getting my belly button pierced...well 'cause I'm not showing my belly (or any of the other piercing places) to anyone....not at my age

lisa

• zev
    zev

i just love a good tramp stamp....

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

Look at me...I'm a pagan, false worshipping, rebellious, violent, brutal person! Orrrr not.

(My handwriting, as a memorial to my first adopted dog who has just passed on last month.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit