Can a sheep put on a suit and rise up and lead other sheep effectivily?

by DavidChristopher 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

Can a sheep decide it is ready to put on a suit and tie...and step up authorized to lead the other sheep in the flock? How is that going to turn out in the long term?

When the Shepherd returns...will he then follow the opinions and rules of the sheep in the suit and tie?

Or will there be some serious fireworks when He "puts it down"?

That is going to depend on how much ALL the sheep mean to the Shepherd isn't it?

How can the Shepherd take away their self appointed power and authority without hurting or killing his own sheep in the process?

can someone help a little brother out on this one?

• skyking
    skyking

Nope

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

Could a lion defeated by The Shepherd "take care of business" until The Shepherd arrives?

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Well, I have been thinking about Jesus' analogy, comparing his followers to sheep and I have another take on it.

There is always so much emphasis about protecting the sheep from the Satan and other treacherous wolves that would devour them. The shepherd's job is to protect the sheep from these dangers. Yet, what is the shepherds motives in protecting the sheep? Is it really for the sheeps long-term benefit? Or is for the shepherds? Isn't the shepherd protecting the sheep from the wolves so that he can later skin and eat the sheep or sell them for his own profit. Is the sheep any better off being eaten by the shepherd's family than he is eaten by wolves? He is still dead and eaten just the same.

Kind of makes you look at shepherds in a new light doesn't it?

Cog

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

Good point.

The sheep would have to know or be told The Shepherd's TRUE intentions concerning the sheep.

A question only The Shepherd Himself can answer....once He does...we have to trust it.

First He must make sure everyone knows His line of communication is clear and can be trusted as His words...and not the one's who He has chosen to be His line of communication to you.

His plan is to speak to everyone and develop relationships with everyone just as His firstborn. That is the long term goal.

Can sheep turn into children?

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

does a good Father ever want to someday kill and eat His Children?

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Have you ever heard of a shepherd whose sole motivation for being a shepherd was his love of sheep and his desire to develop a warm, loving, intimate relationship with them?

Wait a minute, you better not answer that. I withdraw the question.

Cog

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

I caught that.

LOL

i suppose and hope there is a better Shepherd than that too!

• greendawn
    greendawn

If you are talking about the JWs here what we have is wolves in sheep's clothing leading the flock in order to deceive it and exploit it, a process that has been going on since the beginning of the Christian church. When the shepard returns they will seek to disappear in terror.

• robhic
    robhic

Can a sheep decide it is ready to put on a suit and tie...and step up authorized to lead the other sheep in the flock? How is that going to turn out in the long term?

From my experience, it is almost impossible to find anything dressy enough for sheep. Their sizes are confusing, also. A suit should "drape" nicely and the four feet of your typical sheep don't lend themselves to the cut of your regular business suit. So, my answer, to the first part of your question, is "no." You have the question of a fashionable tie to go with it also and they tend to drag the ground as the sheep run.

As far as stepping up to do any type of leading, I'd conjecture that, too, would be impossible because sheep tend to be extraordinarily stupid and would have trouble formulating a cogent thought as to the leadership role. Uncertainty and dischord would follow and chaos would surely ensue.

When the Shepherd returns...will he then follow the opinions and rules of the sheep in the suit and tie?

Again, from my experiences in the sheep haberdashery arena, I'd say that even if you find the appropriate suit and tie, the sheep would still be dumb as shit and so the shepherd (unless this person is a functional idiot) will laugh at the sight of sheep dressed like Wall St. bankers and probably hurt himself. He will also wonder just who was able to find the fashionable attire for the sheep and/or who was stupid enough to dress the damn things up like something from Orwell's 1984. He won't follow anything the sheep may say.

I hope this answered your sheep - fashion - leadership queries.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit