Can a sheep put on a suit and rise up and lead other sheep effectivily?

by DavidChristopher 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

A sheep appointed by the flock and given a suit does not a leader make......(Yodaspeak)

can a sheep with a gun, control or intimidate a hungry lion with a starving brood?

can a whole flock?

What choices does the lion have?

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

Ah but a Shepherd can keep his sheep close and in one flock to milk them for what they are worth(at least the females) ,and the male sheep he can ,especially if he is a New Zealand shepherd , bugger them rotten till there "is no more want"

• Satanus
    Satanus

Sheep are simply not cut out for leadership roles. Sheep are made for fleecing, ie providing the raw material for the manufacture of fine suits, not the wearing of them. The tradition is that a goat is needed to lead them (to slaughter).

S

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

can someone tell me how a goat tastes? I am always looking ahead and may have to try eating some in the future.

I always like to be prepared..can someone give me the heads up on it?

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

can someone tell me how a goat tastes? I am always looking ahead and may have to try eating some in the future.

I've heard it taste a bit gamey, but then you might just like it that way as you seem to be a bit gamey yourself.

Check your PM's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit