Please give Stacey a BIG welcome!

by Jourles 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Jourles
    Jourles

Stacey is the one who I just recently made contact with again after over 15 years. We spoke today for a little while and it seems that she had not heard of many of the WTS doctrinal changes.(generation, UN, etc.) I'm sure you kind folks can help point her to a few links that show the biggies.

I'll let Stacey write more about herself. I was just a punk kid that grew up around her family. Stacey, I'm pretty sure you will love it here. The people who post on this board are the best!

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Welcome Stacey!!

It's so great to get in contact with people from the past!

Even though I was raised in the truth, I was astonished at all the things I never knew that I learned here. I can't believe all the changes over the years that the society just quietly introduces. There are some fantastic people here that I have learned alot from.

Great to have you here!

BB

• crazyblondeb
  • lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

OOOooooOOOooo laa laa...oh wait..I forgot it wasnt' that kind of long lost friend...hehehe

Welcome Stacey........ alt

lisa

lisa

• JH
    JH

Welcome Stacey

Post away !!!

• juni
    juni

WELCOME STACEY!

I know you'll learn a lot at this forum. There are so many loving, knowledgeable and witty people here.

Juni

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

WELCOME STACEY!

okay, now let's get to the good stuff.....

what kind of funny stories can you give us about Jourles as a *punk* kid... HE HE HE

-freedomlover

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Hello, Stacy.

• seawolf
    seawolf

Welcome!!!

• gadfly
    gadfly

Thank you all for the warm and colorful welcome!

I just posted (I finally figured out where to post and read stuff etc), so you can read it . . . not sure if it's here or in another forum . . . anyway -- since J called me STACEY, I guess everyone can! I wasn't sure if we were supposed to be anonymous or not . . .

I did a lot of posting and writing on many Xdub websites about 10 years ago, but I'll happily jump in again. I think this all happened for a reason (not something i usually say), so I'm gonna go with it --

Let's see . . Jourles stories . . . he was a skinny kid, really smart, with HUGE eyes. I'll tell the stereo story later (do you remember the stereo you installed for me, Jourles?)

Thanks, everyone -- feels good to be "home" -- !

stacey (aka the Gadfly)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit