The bastards have marked me!

by Zico 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Zico
    Zico

So, I'd been invited to a JW 'friends' house this evening, but before I went, I went out with some work mates, something I've been doing a bit more of recently. I told him I'd be home about 7.30 and for him to phone me after that time when he wants me to come round, so I get back about that time, popped onto JWD, whilst awaiting my phone call, got nothing, so I phoned him up a few minutes ago, and he told me that he'd discussed it with the others, and since I've been going out with worldly people so much, they want me to stop that association before they let me start associating with them again! I'm really fucking angry here now!

I'd read of things like this happening to other people, but I thought 'No, not my friends, they won't do that' How wrong I was, I should have learned from the others on this board, why am I so stupid? They've back-stabbed me! And I thought if I ever get DF'd for apostasy 'Maybe they won't shun me?' But now I know, now I know what they're really like.

Their love is so conditional, they'll just betray anyone who doesn't completely follow their stupid fucking rules. BASTARDS!!!!

• daystar
    daystar

Rather enlightening isn't it Zico?

{{{Zico}}}

• Cellist
    Cellist

Yep. Very few will take the human stance. Most will go along with the WTS "standards". Sorry that you have to go through it.

Cellist

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    they want me to stop that association before they let me start associating with them again!

In my experience, "friends" that give me such ultimatums are the ones who are not worth keeping. Never give in to ultimatums. It sets a dangerous precedent. If they call you again, tell them to fuck off and hang up the phone. Even that is better than they deserve.

W

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

((Zico))

We all hear about the conditional love when we are jws, and don't take in what it means, because when we are in good standing, people seem to love us unconditionally. It's only when we stray a bit, and start thinking for ourselves, that we find out exactly what is meant by conditional love. It's the type of love that can be switched on and off, depending on how good a dub you are.

You never think it's going to happen to you, until it does. I know I lost 99% of my friends when I quit the wts, and every one of them I've seen since has acted as if I don't exist. It is hurtful tobe treated like that by people you've known for years, how the wts can describe shunning as a loving act is incomprehensible to me.

Linda

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    In my experience, "friends" that give me such ultimatums are the ones who are not worth keeping. Never give in to ultimatums. It sets a dangerous precedent. If they call you again, tell them to fuck off and hang up the phone. Even that is better than they deserve.

Exactly...with friends like that, who needs enemies?

Real friends love you unconditionally....

DB74

• daystar
    daystar

With such good friends, who needs enemas?

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Sorry zico...your friends suck.

lisa

• Purza
    Purza
    Real friends love you unconditionally....

This is so true.

I am sorry for your pain Zico. It sucks.

Purza

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Oh Zico. Now you haven't got any JW friends, who can you go out with that gets pissed on two pints of lager and generally have the social skills of a bunch of fourteen year old? I can see how this will be a loss to you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit