The bastards have marked me!

by Zico 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Tell your JW 'friends' that you can't help but feel that they have STUMBLED you with regards to not following the inclusionary example of Christ.....(tsk, tsk,...so sad). I've never been a JW, but my JW friend always makes the point that they don't judge people...only Jehovah can read the hearts of men and do that. Sounds like they've not only judged you, but hung you out to dry...

take care..... live life..... you only get ONE....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Zirco..This Is just the begining of them medelling in your life..Put a stop to it now,or it will get worse..I promise,much worse...OUTLAW

• defective light
    defective light

JW 'friends' ??? WTF......

• chiddy
    chiddy

Zirco what did you expect a big soppy wet kiss from the CO/DO /PO ? your on the way to being spiritually dead in their eyes soon, banish the scum, cast them away, let the pig return to their vomit, which they are!

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

I'm sorry Zicco. I know it really hurts. I had one of my closest friends, tell one of my other close friend that I was bad association. That was said because I was becoming irregular at meetings. I was so very hurt! Hang in there. You have UNCONDITIONAL friends here!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• nelly136
    nelly136

zico you need to mentally prepare yourself for totally losing those 'friends' you grew up with,

imo jw friendship is like hire purchase, you have them while you pay the installments and theyre repossessed when you dont. youre only as good as your latest installment, previous installment records dont count as soon as you miss an installment or two.

if any of them still talk to you when youre faded its a bonus (or is it?)..... you will always have to watch what you say or do around them and hope they dont see you doing anything that will trigger their little minds to need to tell tales and get you dfd after youve faded.

• awol
    awol

Their rules are not to associate with "worldly" people. Most "worldly" people, I found were at least NOT living double lives, and would treat me respectfully.

Are they clean living JW's? If yes, then firstly they should certainly of approached you and given you their brotherly love and support! How are you gonna want to keep going to their meetings if you aren't going to feel welcome?

Even when you have faded.... say you meet someone who you want a relationship with..... now if you want to sleep with them, you can be df'd... so somewhere along the line, they will not be able to speak to you again anyway. (from their rules).

You will loose them whatever unless you stay in.... and you don't want to!!!!

It's like a break up. It hurts. So, you will have to find support.... get some REAL freinds and keep online and you will get all the support you want and need I am sure.

PS I have been in your shoes! - still am xxxx big hugs xxxx

• greendawn
    greendawn

It's another example of the cult in action how it seeks to control its members even in the details of their lives, having non JW friends is not something necessarily bad.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Well Zico, now you've gone and gotten all filthy with those filthy worldy people in thier filthiness. How filthy you have made yourself by engaging in filthy conversations about football teams, your filthy friend's family and work. How dissappointed Jehooba must be with you for being friendly to the filth that he will soon slaughter and turn into bird feed. Trust in your holy, clean, loving fellow servants of the clean and shiny God of Armageddon. He's preparing a feast for the birds and you have decided to be friends with the main course.

Sheesh.

self righteous assholes.

Don't give way to hatred, they are to be pitied.

W.Once

• ladybug25
    ladybug25

We can relate. My husband LIFELONG friends stopped associating with him, simply because we became irregular and eventually inactive. We were not even hanging out with "worldly" people at that time. We simply just had a hard time making meetings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit