NOT REALLY SURPRISED!

by Dansk 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Gilberto
    Gilberto
    Congratulations on becoming a grandad very shortly. You will soon have every excuse, license and obligation to be grumpy, leave your slippers lying round in front of the fire, swear and mutter under your breath when spoken to, move your tongue round your mouth while eating so that everyone can see, and make all sorts of painful noises whenever you move any muscle in your body.

LMAO!

Congratulations to all the family, I think he/she will be a very lucky baby with all that love around him/her.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Congrats Grammy & Grampie!

Dismembered

• Sirona
    Sirona

That is lovely news! Congratulations.

Sirona

• south african beef
    south african beef

Congratulations Grandad!!!!!

Great news to hear and I wish you and Claire all the best and of course Karl and his girlfriend.

Presumably if the baby was conceived in Brighton it's obviously going to be a Southerner - class at last!!!

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

Congratulations Ian to you and your wife on becoming Grandparents, what a wonderful blessing

and Dom 16 isn`t to young to be an Uncle! you`ll do just fine!

• Fleur
    Fleur
    Well done Ian...your supportive approach is fantastic and no doubt appreciated.

I second that...they will be so happy to have that. Congratulations...babies are a blessing and a miracle.

hugs and love!

Essie

• caballoSentado
    caballoSentado

Congratulations from Peru, Ian!

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Congratulations and best wishes to all your family! Having seen Claire in action with Fe2O3Baby, I know she'll be a fabulous grandma (and a very youthful and beautiful granma too!)

Rachel xx

• daystar
    daystar

I can't see how I missed this thread! Congrats Ian!

• juni
    juni

My earlier post didn't register.

Congratulations Ian and Claire!! You will make wonderful grandparents. Sure it might not have been the wisest thing to have happen, but it's a little human being who deserves all the love he/she can have from mom and dad and the extended family.

I enjoy my 6 grandchildren immensely.

Juni

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit