Holy Spirit not in the Halls

by purplesofa 15 Replies latest jw friends

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

At at District Convention, the speaker at the beginning, saying how we need to take notes.....listen, don't miss anything....sleep well at night

you know.......etc etc etc. No walking in the halls, hanging out in the Halls.........

Jehovahs spirit is in the auditorium, not in the halls! You will only recieve Jah's HS in the auditorim. So please, brothers and sisters, be where Jehovahs Spirit is .....in this auditorium.

Have you ever heard them say this at a DC.........?

and How does he know where Jehovahs Spirit is?

purps

• Warlock
    Warlock

That's because of the song "Deck the Halls".

Warlock

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Yes I've heard that said a few times at conventions and assemblies.

And he "knows" where jehovahs holy spirit is because the gb told him.

• lilybird
    lilybird

I have heard this at assemblies also. Its just another example of mindcontrol and keeping the masses afraid to venture to far out into the "evil world" .Sometimes I think the brothers giving the talks get so used to talking BS that they actually believe themselves..

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    Jehovahs spirit is in the auditorium, not in the halls! You will only recieve Jah's HS in the auditorim.

Yet, if your baby starts crying, the two of you need to go out to the hall or bathroom where holy spirit lacks, so you don't disturb the rest of us. Go talk to the elders who are doing their (during-the-session) volunteer work (and gossiping), yet are, somehow, not missing out on the holy spirit.

If you are very old or very unhealthy and need to leave early or often, need to visit the washroom regularly, need to stand, need to eat something small every 90 minutes or so, you will be forgiven secretly only if you bitch about it to the elders. Otherwise, you will miss out on holy spirit.

I wish I was awoke years ago.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered
    Holy Spirit not in the Halls

Or the mens/ladies room. P U

Dismembered

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

glad I was not the only one that heard that and thought it was strange.

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

Come on!! There is too some holy spirit in the bathrooms. I mean, come on!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

The reason why they know that the "HS" is not in the halls is because the have been conducting test,

They have select brother you probably noticed them at the DCs by the strange alluminum hats, something about a very sensitive antigravity measuring device, where they actually have documented proof the HS is much more active with all those sitting.and attentively listening to evey word from the FDS.

Depending on the level concentration that exist between the speaker and listener, actual levitations, have occuredwith the antigravity device almost burried in the negative gravity zone!

More proof that this is God's real baby, not some bastard of the catholic church

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

frankiespeakin

You so funny!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit