Check your "Schedule" before you commit.......

by whyamihere 17 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

That's kind of Sad Brooke that you are close enough to someone that you would be picked for Bridesmaid..

but you wish you could miss the wedding to get to the game..

(and I AM A HUGE FOOTBALL FAN myself.. but it doesn't really say much for where your friends prioritize in your life)

Sassy, First of all it is called sarcasm...ok? Please do not think i would really back out of an important day. Like I said, I am doing it. Also, it is a job as well with me doing the flowers. Plus, I was joking around about the fact I wouldn't be that upset if it is cancelled, or the groom didn't show up. I know how important of a day it is for them. Plus they already know how I feel about missing the game. They know me and they think it is funny. Alright - awkward silent moment.........

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Oh my dearest of Brookie poohs: Just think of it logically. You go to the Bear game and the temp is like minus 40 degrees. Even though you are crammed into the stadium like sardines and alcohol is freely flowing through your veins...you will still be cold. Then you may develop pneumonia (sorry, spelling) and are hospitalized for weeks while they feed you through a tube inserted through your nose and administer massive doses of antibiotics through an IV. Then you develop an allergic reaction to the massive doses of antibiotics you've been given and go into cardiac arrest. Code Blue is issued and in runs Dr. Kovac from ER (yeah...didn't you hear he's really a doctor in Chicago???)...he pushes aside the crash cart and starts administering mouth to mouth resusitation and pushing up and down on your chest. Yeee HAW!! Now you wouldn't want that to happen because you chose the Bear game over the wedding? Anyway...you can always get tickets to the Super Bowl if they're in it. I know the Packers will only be in the toilet bowl.

Love and hugs...mumsy

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

LOL @ Mumsy!

I am sorry, I didn't read anything other than the thought of Dr. Kovac giving me mouth to mouth. Yeah, and would that be a bad thing??? I think not ;-)!

Oh decisions decisions...lol. Of course I'll attend the wedding. However, now think of a Tall-Dark-Handsome man over me???? Hmmm.... what to do what to do?

Brookie

Mama Like....

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

simple solution..get drunk at the wedding reception

next day you wont remember where you were the night before

i'm so smart!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Seriously, I would rather go to a football game dead of winter and freeze my arse off and cheer on the Bears than stand up and looking all fabulous in a wedding.

Do you remember the song "Don't Worry, Be Happy" by Bobby McFerrin?

There is the part where in the background they are saying: "Koo Koo.... Koo Koo... Koo Koo..."

Yup... Koo Koo!

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

I'd rather watch grass grow than sit through a football game.

A littlr too "frat-boy" if you know what I mean

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Oh forget the game, they are going to loose anyway! Go get all perty, and drunk!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I'll get all pretty for you Buttlight - maybe with some naughty pics for you.

Brooke ** of the good looking "frat boy" maturity level class**

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit