Mother's DA letter

by Lilycurly 11 Replies latest jw friends

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

I like Mary's letter LOLOL!

Seriously...people who walked are becoming irritating LOOSE ENDS that the elders have to CLEAN UP? Or is this just another LEGAL problem the Society is running into? Apparently there is a fine line between INACTIVE and DISASSOCIATED and they need to clarify this.

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

Thank you guys.;P

No, as far as I know, my mom isn't out-spoken at all about her apostate thinking.lol Unless you count trying to cancel the brainwashing her youngest sons are getting from dad. So there is really no good reason for the elders to suddenly start thinking about this. They also know that our family is kind of raw since they pushed my father into shuning me, and they still go and do that. Inconsiderate bastards. I suspect that the body of elders has changed a bit in the last months, that must be why they are now so much more authority-happy and zealous. You know, young new eldies.

Yes, Scully's right. You have the best memory ever Scully!lol The original letter is in french and really well spell-checked, no worries. Sorry about the english atrocities. You know, it would be kind of funny to send the elders a letter so full of mistakes that it's praticaly unreadable. With no structures or capitals.lol

Oh, and thank you so much for the suggestions, I will try to work them in.

Honesty-I will ask my mother and seriously consider that short and to the point letter. Would love to see their faces...lol That would be a very clever and memorable way to go. They already know what we think anyway. And that would be a phrase that would play again and again in their mind. Like it does in mine right now.lol

Oh, and maybe add "Love and hugs" at the end. Saw that in another DA letter. Found it so sarcastically funny. Like you think of them as one big joke. Ooohhh, maybe write it in big nice, curvy purple letters at the center of a floral, scented paper, with little hearts on the "i"s .lol Alright, I'm tired.hehehe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit