Calling all Picture Editors: More GB pictures to ENHANCE

by What-A-Coincidence 24 Replies latest jw friends

• What-A-Coincidence
  • sspo
    sspo

So these are 2 kings that will be ruling over the earth in the very near future

Their kingship is just around the corner

May all of you pay proper respect and submission to these fine looking kings

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

btw - pic 1 is Gerrit Losch (born in 1941)

Pic 2 is Samuel Herd (born in 1935...which was the year of the last to be called for any annointed) whatever.

Pic 3 is Carey Barber

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

It looks like the WTS is being run by the Mafia.

• Quentin
    Quentin

The Boys...

• Arthur
    Arthur

Hey What-A-Coincidence,

How are you getting all of these GB pictures? Are you like the GB papparazzi now?

• Leolaia
  • My MILs worst nightmare, a nonJW
    My MILs worst nightmare, a nonJW

Our next pay per view fight will be almighty ARMEGGEDON....THE KING OF THE NORTH vs. THE KING OF THE SOUTH...and for just a small price my friend, you too can have a front row seat!

Brought to you exclusively by the WTS. All rights reserved. Subject to cancellation at any time. No refunds of any kind, including but not limited to Acts of God, Acts of War, Acts of Man, Acts of Nature, Dates and times may be changed, the King of the North and King of the South may be substituted by WTS at any time, by reading this I (meaning you) agree to not press charges or hold WTS liable in any way for anything having to do with anything about anything for eternity..

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Any alteration to the picture of Carey Barber would be an improvement. He looks as though he's on his way to the embalmers, how old is he anyway?

• juni
    juni

Oh my god Linda!! You are so good. That is true.

The Don King picture - good one.

I need the laugh today. Thanks guys/gals!!

Juni

BizzyBee - thanks for your comment. I'm going to laugh my arse off here.

Notice these guys are wearing pretty fancy clothes? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit