working 2 pioneers today using the old soft shoe.

by johnny cip 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings FE203Girl,

:Can you tell us how many people you have assisted in leaving the JWs using your methods?

Probably none. But he does tear them new assholes.

Dismembered

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I kinda like the 'soft shoe' method. Although I don't think Johnny's is all that soft in is method.. he does squeeze in alot of information in a short period of time. .

Today will be my third bs study with a sister that has no idea that I'm an x. I've taped recorded the other two studies...but there was really nothing very interesting to share with you all...and I didn't want anyone to reconize me and rat me out, messing up my bs.

They can't answer very many of my questions, (both have joined in the last 15 years) When I ask questions, they just look at each other.....then at me...then each other.

She told me to make a list of any questions I have and she would find the answers for me. Usually her answer is ...we will be get to that part later on in the book. This time my questions are about requirements to be a jw. and other hopefully thought provoking questions like: Do you hold back any information for potention converts? And what happens if someone decides to leave the group?

This was pretty funny...We read the paragraph, and then she ask me the question. I answer the question in my own words. So she has taken to saying...'according to this paragraph, how would you answer this question?" hahahaha

lisa

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Great work, Johnny. We don't get those opportunities in our home town, we are too well known as ex jws and opposers of their bs, so no jw speaks to us. My bf travels a bit for work, and gets the odd chance of an anti witness, which he always takes.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Johnny cip: were you ever with the Mafia?

That old soft shoe upside the head could knock a few marbles loose. Good work. I enjoyed your post.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Johnny, you should start posting on Beliefnet. They have a LEARN ABOUT JW's Board. You'll be a BIG HIT for a little while.

• chiddy
    chiddy

Good stuff Jonny, fight the fine fight of the faith

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit