Halloween

by Wordly Andre 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

This past weekend I decorated my house for Halloween, I know it’s early but I had a free weekend and I love being the first on my block to decorate, I have celebrated Halloween for almost 17 years now, I think Halloween and Christmas are my most favorite holidays. Any one else decorating the house for Halloween? Any one planning a Halloween party?

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

My wife decorates the house for halloween and all x mas and thanks-giving.

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

We are having a halloween party at our house and we are going to start decorating this coming weekend :). We are super excited!!!!!

• Khrysanthemum
    Khrysanthemum

We are going to Beautifulisfrees house. This will be her 2nd annual Halloween party ! So much fun, I can't wait!

I'm still not sure what I'll dress up as though? Last year I went as a butterfly....any suggestions?

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Where does Beautifulisfree live? In Marshfield?

Yes, I'm trying to invite myself. This'll be my first Halloween EVER and to do it true apostate-style would be the best!

:-)

Good Girl/Bad Girl

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

PS Krissie, your new avatar ... is that you, girl!?

• Khrysanthemum
    Khrysanthemum

GG/BG--- Yes Beautifulisfree ( aka my sister in law) lives in Marshfield. I'll make sure she reads your "hint". You HAVE to do something super fun for your FIRST ever Halloween!

your new avatar ... is that you, girl!?

maybe Ha!

• morty
    morty

Next to Christmas, this is one of my favorite times of year...I get kind of sad though, cause my boys have out grown dressing up...HAving said that though, I almost have them convinced to dress up as an old man and sit on the porch and hand out candy with me so I can see all the little ones dressed up....

I just looooove, seeing the young ones dressed up dragging there tail ends up to the door with their little pumpkin in hand saying "trick or treeeat"...and then checking out there little pumpkin or bag to see what we gave them...soooooooooooooo cute....

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

You Americans and your hobbies. How about dressing up as a Jehovah's Witness to go 'Trick Or Treating'? Those briefcases will hold loads of sweets/candies.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

GG/BG--- Yes Beautifulisfree ( aka my sister in law) lives in Marshfield. I'll make sure she reads your "hint". You HAVE to do something super fun for your FIRST ever Halloween!

Thanks, Krissie for passing on the hint. :-)

your new avatar ... is that you, girl!?
    maybe Ha!

Damn, Girl! (LOL, I think I'm spending too much time "associating" with OFG - "Bad associations spoil useful habits." 1 Cor 15:33 - My Mama was right all along.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit