Halloween

by Wordly Andre 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    You Americans and your hobbies. How about dressing up as a Jehovah's Witness to go 'Trick Or Treating'? Those briefcases will hold loads of sweets/candies.

That's ingenious. But also very boring. I spent my whole life in that costume. No thanks!

• Khrysanthemum
    Khrysanthemum
    Damn, Girl!

LOL!

OFG...now don't go giving my girl, any bad ideas. I will help straighten you out GG/BG when I move to your hood...we'll go to church together and get you back on track! J/K, of course! We'll party it up and I'll be another bad associate!

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

any one here use to give out watchtowers on Halloween? I remember my family did that for a while.

• Khrysanthemum
    Khrysanthemum
    any one here use to give out watchtowers on Halloween?

Seriously? I never heard of that?! What was the reaction of the kids when they got a magazine instead of candy?!

I bet they "Tricked" ya, huh?---

• mama1119
    mama1119

I decorated my front porch. I got bat lights and a light up spider and a sleepy hollow type black creepy tree and some black roses and purple pumpkins. It looks pretty good when I plug it all in. I love it!! This is my favorite time of year, with all the holidays coming up.

• Juniper123
    Juniper123

There was a six foot inflateable spider at work with light up eyes and that wiggled its front legs that I'm kicking myself for not buying. And about the only time I don't like being tall is that I always wanted to get a cloak and mask and just go trick or treating once. Ah well, at least being a fromer JW means you can wait a day for the candy to go on clearance.

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree
    Yes, I'm trying to invite myself. This'll be my first Halloween EVER and to do it true apostate-style would be the best!

GG/BG - Of course you are welcome to my party!!!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I LOVE Halloween and am not feeling guilty about it this year!

I haven't decorated but may do so this weekend, when I buy the kids costumes. Not sure what I'll be this year. I'm thinking Wonder Woman. I love the 80's.

• puck
    puck

i love halloween. i do a lot of theatre, and any reason to dress in costume...

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Yes, I'm trying to invite myself. This'll be my first Halloween EVER and to do it true apostate-style would be the best!
    GG/BG - Of course you are welcome to my party!!!

YAYA!!!!!!!!!!! So.... pardon my naivety here... is it on the Saturday prior to Halloween? ALSO I saw that CollegeGirl and her roomies are going to have a Halloween bash. Oh how I wish I could be in two places at once. Or three for that matter since Madison State Street is the place to be on Halloween weekend.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit