Should I send this letter threatening the a**holes?

by AK - Jeff 36 Replies latest jw experiences

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Cree Lake Congregation of Non-Jehovah’s Witnesses

My Address

My City

To: XXXXXX Congregation of Jehovah’s Witnesses

Attn: His Eminent Judicial Leader XXXX and Ilk

Re: Your Silly Judicial Meeting Agenda

Dear Brucie,

Do as you like. Your authority is of no value here as I have stated previously.

You may wish to hold that JC meeting in abeyance until receiving instruction from the Society’s legal department. I have sent them a letter regarding the legal action I intend to take for the years of slander you and your buddies have rendered onto my good name and reputation. I am intending to name all legal entities and individuals culpable in such wrongdoing. If you elect to add to that slander by announcing my name ’as no longer one of Jehovah’s witnesses’ or any similar you may live to regret it. This is not a threat - but a promise my old friend. Your nepotistic approach to life will not work to keep your ass out of court. And your ’big brother Brooklyn’ will just let it happen with no support. After all what support is there for lies and slander? I have more than one witness [Witness in this case] who can and will testify in civil or criminal court, that as early as four years ago, you and yours began a campaign labeling me with such incriminating words as ’apostate’ and others.

You think I bluff? Try me. I left your organization in my rear view mirror years ago. All you have to do to avoid such action is to mind your own damn business. I gave you guys a viable approach if you wish a letter of disassociation. If you ignore that in favor of your regurgitated and misapplied 3000 year old Jewish legalism, you will pay, and I mean literally.

I am sick of telling you assholes to bug off. I will sue every last one of you, and it will give me particular pleasure to put your name at the top of the first subpoena.

Jeff XXX

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Well I like it. And the 3 kisses after your name is a nice touch, lol.

• Gill
    Gill

But do you mean it! Will you really go to court? I ask, because of the expense. Do you appear to them to be of affluent means?

However, could be a fun letter to send. 'Piss off you ass holes!' could do just as well.

Ignoring such fat heads is really the biggest insult you could give them. It must really swell their heads to believe they have such power of someone's life!

Go for what ever makes you happy, though.

I think I preferred you letter from yesterday, the DA one.

We saved it and we all sat around laughing yesterday evening for a long time as we plan to use it if we get any flack for putting up a very large christmas tree this year.

In the end. they're nothing. Remember that!

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    And the 3 kisses after your name is a nice touch, lol.

lol...that was cute.

lisa

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Just a caution: "Do as you like." is tacit permission for any course they wish to take. If you intend to send this letter, remove that or lose your civil suit standing.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Excellent AK - Jeff,

The only part that would concern me is the ..."you may live to regret it". I like it but it does sound threatening.

just my 2 cents

Please keep us informed as to how it goes.

Dismembered

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

No, Gill, I don't think I would. I just got up in an angry mood about the whole flippin' thing today.

I know it would make 'em start jumping though a few hoops with Brooklyn, and it would probably make them wonder what I know about what they have said, etc.

The whole damn thing just pisses me off. Such unkindness and cold legalism directed toward one whom has done nothing to any of them. And I was part and parcel with 'em for 40 years.

Thanx Auld Soul for that advise. That part is removed. Still haven't decided to send it or not - but I am leaning that way, just to make life difficult for them for a little while.

Jeff

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Not bad. Would you really take the court route?

I'm wondering if you should tame it a bit if you do intend to use it further.

Other then that, way to go

• carla
    carla

I like Gary Bussleman's response in your other thread. Going very public could be difficult though. Good luck.

• Gill
    Gill

(((((( Jeff )))))) JWs certainly have a talent for winding people up, don't they!

It's the sheer cheek of the buggers to think they can insult you, threaten you, demote you to a sub group of humanity in their eyes and then ignore you!!!!

I completely understand your anger!

Revenge is a dish best served up cold! Remember that! Whatever you do, they'll DF you, if you don't DA first!

I say DA and then take it from there. Don't let them see you wriggling and squirming to get off their hook!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit