Am I in trouble???

by ButtLight 30 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Ok, I know some of you added me as a friend on MySpace, and have seen my page. For those who havent seen it, here is the link!

www.myspace.com/cindy_kp

So, anyway, I installed a tracker, that gives me a list of the people who visit my site. It gives the date, and town, city, and the amount of times they visited, and also their service provider.

I went on this morning and looked at the tracker, and noticed that a local company her in town looked at it 7 times. So, I googled the company, and found out its a Budweiser distributer!!!

So, my question is, is it legal to google pictures of budlight bottles and use them on my personal site? On the top of the page, next to my pic, I have a caption that says "Budlight is the answer!" Is this a form of advertising? Am I in trouble, or just worring about nothing?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Yes, buttlight, yess you are in trouble. My contacts tell me the NSA is now involved in your case

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Using their images without their consent is copyright infringement. So Yes they could come after you to remove the images, and change your ID They could also go after MYSpace and get them to shut you down. And if that is part of your email they can go after them too (ie buttlight at hotmail.com)

• JH
    JH

www.myspace.com/cindy_kp

I think you are in big trouble with other breweries that don't see their product on your page...

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    is now involved in your case

You mean my case of beer?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

relax buttlight, they prolly just want to send you a free case or something which is what budlight should be anyhow... free... no they ought to pay people to drink that nasty shizit

• JH
    JH

I love that song on your site...

• blondie
    blondie

I second that, great song!

Am you in trouble??

(smile) I can't resist....when are you out of trouble (smile)

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    (smile) I can't resist....when are you out of trouble (smile)

Hah! I expect Brooke to make fun of my slang, not you! Just kidding! I could have put, "Is i in troube!"

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I think Budwisser probaly sees it as free advertisment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit