Almost got caught by mom

by What-A-Coincidence 21 Replies latest jw friends

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

This time it wasn't coffee liquour.

I sat by her...stupid idea...she asked a question...I laughed uncontrolably...she asked if I was drunk...I sobered up quick unlike mel gibson..."of course not"...she said she will take me to the elders since Jehovah does not accept drunkenness. Cool..i'll take drunkeness over apostasy any idea (edit: day) ... I drink to that!

• skyking
    skyking

pour me on too.

• FMZ
    FMZ

Eat, drink, be merry, for tomorrow, we... erm...

God knows what happens tomorrow, but damnit, we may as well have a good time tonight.

A bottle of merlot here. Jehovah might not like us being drunk... but God doesn't give a damn.

Enjoy

KJ

• lisavegas420
  • serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

Drink a bit more so you get the confidence to tell your mother she has no control over a son who's 31.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence
    Drink a bit more so you get the confidence to tell your mother she has no control over a son who's 31.

I drink to that!

• shera
    shera

Oh my,if she knew some of the JW's I know...lol her head would spin.They are always drinking.Even last night I went to a house party,there was a drunk active JW there singing karaoke. Cool tho...lol

• Satanus
    Satanus

In my country, i have seen some of the bethel higher ups get drunk. Must be ok for the r&f to follow their example, no?

S

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

i know what you guys are saying...but mom is insane in the membrane thanks to the cult but lately she has agreed that it is a cult.

Drinks on me!!!

• delilah
    delilah

she said she will take me to the elders since Jehovah does not accept drunkenness.

Jehovah may not accept drunkards, but there sure are a helluva lot of them in his congregations worldwide!!!! And plenty of them are elders.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit