Almost got caught by mom

by What-A-Coincidence 21 Replies latest jw friends

• smarty pants
    smarty pants
    Elders getting drunk, hell, how about the CO's and DO's with their wives. I used to have them stay with us and they got soooooooooo drunk. But I have to say, they could get up and preach such a good lecture the next morning.
  • blondie
    blondie

I thought this was another masturbation thread...............

I don't recommend regular drunkenness...it can develop into alcoholism.

Are you living in her house?

How do you act when you are drunk? Are you destructive and scary?

I hope you are not drinking and driving.

If you are drinking to the point of drunkenness often, maybe you need to ask why?

Blondie

• mouthy
    mouthy

I agree with Blondie!!!!!!! I know other who have Alcoholism,,,Hell of a life

• solo
    solo

ha ha, that's what I thought - I wondered if it was a "danger w*nk" as explained on Graham Norton!

Although my brother did manage to get my Dad drunk when he was visiting him (without controlling mother) he had a jolly good night!

Elders getting drunk, hell, how about the CO's and DO's with their wives. I used to have them stay with us and they got soooooooooo drunk. But I have to say, they could get up and preach such a good lecture the next morning.

maybe the drink helped, I don't recall hearing a good lecture at the KH

• bubble
    bubble

Recently a circuit overseer and his wife, from my area, were relieved of their duties due to them both being alcoholics!

The CO's wife hardly ever came out on fs due to her terrible 'migraines'. Now we know they were really hangovers, LOL.

Hope you haven't sunk to this low state of debauchery!!!

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Are you living in her house?

How do you act when you are drunk? Are you destructive and scary?

I hope you are not drinking and driving.

If you are drinking to the point of drunkenness often, maybe you need to ask why?

Blondie

No...I didn't get a drunk. I just sip until I relax and that is it. But she believes that just being relaxed is being drunik. Yep, I live with the fam. for support reasons.

• mama1119
    mama1119

I knew this couple who were having a Saturday night Watchtower study party, and about 15 people showed up. Then, they all proceeded to get wildly drunk, have the cops come because of noise complaints. Then none of them showed up for meeting Sunday because they weren't feeling so well. Nearly all of the witnesses I know, especially the really self righteous ones are drinkers. I would think they would have to be!

• Mary
    Mary

I thought you meant you almost "got caught by mom" in the uh, George Costanza way.

she said she will take me to the elders since Jehovah does not accept drunkenness.

You should've said "no, but fortunately, the elders do!" LOL!

• Kaput
    Kaput

If it's O.K. for da Judge, it's O.K. for the rest of us!

• juni
    juni

Hi WAC!

You and the booze. According to their teachings, atleast it use to be this way, even if you have to have a little snort to wind down you would be considered having an alcohol problem. That being the case - we had a lot of alkies at our cong. Elders too.

Personal question: Why don't you move out so you can do what you want? I don't agree with a lifestyle of a lot of drunkedness, driving drunk, etc. but atleast you could enjoy some freedom and not have to be tied to her. Your relationship would be a lot better too. Can that be a goal for you?

Just my 2 cents....

Juni

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit