Non-Witness in Love with Lesbian Witness

by Siraphina 15 Replies latest social relationships

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Hi Siraphena, I'm sorry it ended that way. It's not the first time I've heard the story, sadly it happens a lot. I hope that she works out what she wants and picks a path - my opinion is that she'll have to give up one and grieve it and be committed to the other in order to be happy with her life, but she'll never be able to take both. It takes a long time though, longer than you'd think, and in reality it wouldn't have been good for you to be around while she went through it - it would be more difficult than you can imagine.

• gay pride
    gay pride

i am new on here too...i dont know if you will get to read this if you come back on.

i'm sorry 2 hear that she chose the religion over her love for you.

i had that same choice...i was born and raised a jw. i tried so hard to fight lesbian tendencies. i became friends with a female and we too were complete opposites which was so interesting for us and binded us together. i know exactly wat u mean! i too fell so in love with her i didnt know what to do anymore...give up everything i had ever known and my family not accepting me...or take that chance and share my life with someone i grew to love. i took that chance...and i'm not gonna lie it was the hardest thing i have ever done in my life! thats actually why i came on here! its coincidental. its been two and a half years and we are still together. and i love her more now than i ever did. u know wat? witnesses are raised sheltered so to speak. they dont know anything else other than what was in their bubble all their life. thats why its such a hard decision. hopefully she will come around and notice that no...her life isnt all there is to offer. theres so much out there. and you let her taste a little of that. she wont forget that and maybe she will never let that go and come back. i had to do the same thing with my girlfriend and take a break for a few weeks and just figure out the biggest decision of my life...its life changing. i picked her. i really do hope that she made the right decision for herself. dont lose hope. i know its a hard time for you. im sorry.

crystal

• lusitano o tuga
    lusitano o tuga

do you know any jw girl that was disellowshipped because was a lesbian???/

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

@lusitano - This thread was about a specific experience of a person 11 years ago. Learn how to forum. Why were you searching for this? Start your own thread about it if you have a question or discussion about the subject as it pertains to you and not this person's struggle.

• Rainbow_Troll
    Rainbow_Troll
    If she chooses me, she is disowned. If she chooses her religion, she says she can't be an active JW and remain with me because the guilt is unbearable for her

You might wish to remind her that love thrives on obstacles like fire on kindling and that only forbidden fruit is sweet. If she would only renounce this false dichotomy of either being true to herself or her religion, the guilt that is crucifying her today would soon transform into an ecstasy that thrills at donning a mask in public that she despises and dishonors in private.

If I were you, I'd feign an interest in becoming a JW yourself and request a Bible study from her. This would give her tormented conscience an excuse to be around you and it would give you the time you need to complete your seduction.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

re. the OP...

Holy shit.

IMO, this is headed for a relationship meltdown/explosion of Michael-Bay-level intensity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit