Can anyone tell me

by sspo 7 Replies latest jw friends

• sspo
    sspo

Can anyone smarter than I am tell me how 30 million of estimated species of insects ( male and female ) survived the flood?

Did Noah gather them all and take them into the ark?

• jgnat
    jgnat

The eggs and pupae survived the flood waters.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

It's a good question, if the flood actually happened.

I think jgnat's answer could be right, if there was a flood

• jgnat
    jgnat

I think there was a flood, but only of the known world of the writer. Which could have been a portion of the Middle East only.

• Gill
    Gill

At the end of the last ice age, sea levels rose considerable. Many advanced cities and civilisation were lost. But! There was plenty of dry land around for lots of insect species etc to survive on.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Advanced cities were around for the last ice age?

http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/paleo/ctl/100k.html

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Can anyone smarter than I am tell me how 30 million of estimated species of insects ( male and female ) survived the flood?

Did Noah gather them all and take them into the ark?

Im not saying that I believe in the bible flood. But if there was a flood insects could be in wood and various enviroments that were not permeated by water even though they were under water. They could have been in air tight caves under water. The caves could have been sealed by earthquakes when the flood began.They could have been in containers that were sealed, or water tight. Some creationist believe in adaptation which simplified would say that 30 million species of insects might come from 100 insects. What creationist take exception with, in my observance is that a bird did not come from a fish, that man did not come from fish. I dont know whether I believe in creation or evolution I am just trying to answer your question above.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    tell me how 30 million of estimated species of insects ( male and female ) survived the flood

In the belly of whales. THE JONAH THEORY.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit