Moving along

by Khrysanthemum 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Khrysanthemum
    Khrysanthemum

Ahhh, my husband just got offered a job in Madison and we are MOVING!!! He starts next month.

I'm so excited but yet so scared! I grew up here , I know my way around, I know the people, my family is here, I have developed so many memories here...I've finally started making new friends.

Yes, our goal was to move eventually, to start over. I do think it'll be good for us, it's a great opportunity. It'll be so nice going to the store and not running into witnoids, that's for sure. I can leave all those bad memories here. I shouldn't be so apprehensive about this!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

At least with your concerns, you have much positive to focus on. Wish you well with the move.

• JH
    JH

Won't you both miss your local congregation?

Hope to see you guys at the next ABC fest, wherever it will be

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Good luck to you both with the move, and good luck to Schne with the new job.

Linda

• Calico Ethel
    Calico Ethel

Well I already knew about this since yesterday, so I'm not shocked....

I'm happy for you guys and I know we will still see each other often. I'll help you move.

Kerj will come hang out in Madison with us probably...right kerj??

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I'm so excited that you are coming to Madison!! We are going to have such fun, Krissie! Don't worry, I will show you the ropes and make sure you and hubby get settled. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help. I'll watch the classifieds for y'all too, for sure!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, it's exciting to start fresh and all your friends up there will still be your friends. They'll just have to come down to Madison now!!

• restrangled
    restrangled

It will be wonderful! My husband and I picked up and moved 1200 miles from the midwest to Florida almost 19 years ago.

We had a 3 year old and an 8 month baby. We sold a beautiful home and moved. We had no home picked out and stayed with a relative. Times were never so exciting. We started our own business and have been here ever since.

Good luck to you and much happiness and success wished for your future!

r.

• Khrysanthemum
    Khrysanthemum

Thanks guys.... It's nice to hear some encouraging words. I'm just NOT good with change....so it's hard.

GG/BG---- I AM excited about moving closer to you and hanging out. I know you'll show us a good time. I feel like I know you already from chatting on JWD and E-mailing,so it'll be great to finally meet in person! We'll party it up together... ( yes Michelle, you'll be invited)

• Calico Ethel
    Calico Ethel

YEAH!!!! I like to party :)

• Khrysanthemum
    Khrysanthemum
    I like to party

Are you SURE Michelle...Prove it!

I'm hijacking my own thread...how pathetic!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit