Richard Branson - well done!

by Simon 19 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon

What an example to set ... Let's hope more follow suit.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/5368194.stm

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Good for him! The world needs more people like that.

Branson rocks! Again!

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

What would have been more impressive if Mr. Branson had dismantled his arilines & planes. After all aren't they contributing to global warming also?

More symbolism over substance.

I dare say that if Mr. Branson, had the true courage of his convictions, he would give away everything above what he needed to survive on, to those that are truly in need. Somehow I don't think that will happen anytime soon.

• Gilberto
    Gilberto

Good on you Richard. I am sure its not a publicity stunt.

So, do you think his plans to build an oil refinery are now on hold.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4255156.stm

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Nice job.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Hear Hear

I dare say that if Mr. Branson, had the true courage of his convictions, he would give away everything above what he needed to survive on, to those that are truly in need. Somehow I don't think that will happen anytime soon.

Of course you "dare" to say that, since you enjoy the benefits of anonymity of this site. I wonder if you'd do what you suggested Mr. Branson should do above if you were in his shoes? I'd be willing to bet my house that you wouldn't. You've exhibited an absolute lack of compassion for others on this forum, yet you have the nerve to criticize Mr. Branson for not giving away everything except that which he needed to survive on. Have you converted from being a conservative to a communist?

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

XJW,

What would have been more impressive if Mr. Branson had dismantled his arilines & planes. After all aren't they contributing to global warming also?

More symbolism over substance.

An IQ of 54 and a mouth that size in inches are a dangerous combination. HS

ROFLMAO, Hillary. Clear and concise; I'm giving you an "E" for excellent on your "counsel slip."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit