If You Were Raised In "The Truth" Did This Happen to You?

by XJW4EVR 23 Replies latest jw friends

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine

What does all this have to do with the thread?

Whether or not anyone agrees with his analysis, it doesn't matter. He asked a question, answer it or don't.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Based on the cowardice you've exhibited in this thread (i.e., personal insults communicated anonymously on a forum) I'm not surprised that you are "quaking in fear." You are pathetic.

You are obviously too stupid to comprehend sarcasm. I'm no more anonymous than you on this board. I don't need to hide from you or anyone else. My name is Walter Stecko. I live at 26 Mooreshead Dr. in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Feel free to visit any time, and I'll be more than happy to put you in your place, which is somewhere beneath my vomit. But I suspect you are too much of a pant-shitting coward to take me up on my offer.

You don't seem to realize that by posting a personal message you have catagorized yourself as the lowest of the low as far as discussion boards are concerned. You should be flattered by what I said earlier. I paid you a compliment you could never, even in your wildest dreams, hope to aspire to.

W

• rebel8
    rebel8

Anyone ever run across this also?

I imagine most of us females experienced that, the excuse being the more lucrative jobs need to be saved for the bros, who of course will be heads of their household some day. The lower paying jobs such as typing or house cleaning are right for females.

• minimus
    minimus

In answer to your intial question, I don't know that I've personally experienced a group of elders trying to keep me out of work for their own benefit. Actually, being a cleaner was/is the job of a JW. Quite often, I was used by elders and others to work cleaning and I did get paid quite well. Eventually, I too became a cleaner for a while, had my own biz, and made some $$. (Of course, as a young man, I was very much liked, so it would be no surprise that I got these jobs)........Walter Stecko, I think you are cool!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit