If You Were Raised In "The Truth" Did This Happen to You?

by XJW4EVR 23 Replies latest jw friends

I don't usually publicize private messages to me, but in light of the substance of this thread, I believe it to be appropriate in this case. This is XJW4EVR's latest response to my comments in this thread, which were pm'd to me:

I have no need for you to comment on every post I make. Unfortunately, the owner of this forum has no ignore button, which I would gladly make use of in your case. So I will do that on my own. You're a dick, and deserving of nothing but my contempt. Good day.

I wish I could ignore your cowardice, as well as the constantly hostile demeanor you've exhibited on this forum. However, this is a public forum, and if you can't stand the heat, you ought to get out of the kitchen. You are free to express yourself within the guidelines of this forum, and I am as well. I will respond when you personally attack others solely because they happen to have political views you disagree with. I will also respond when you spout bs, such as your allegation that it was fear of competition that caused you to be passed over for employment opportunities, when there are myriads of other possible explanations for the rejection you experienced. Furthermore, I do not go out of my way to comment on your posts; most of them are unworthy of any response. But I will continue to comment as I see fit, and I could care less whether that offends you or not.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

144001:

I don't usually publicize private messages to me, but in light of the substance of this thread, I believe it to be appropriate in this case. This is XJW4EVR's latest response to my comments in this thread, which were pm'd to me:

***I'm not repeating someone else's PM***

I wish I could ignore your cowardice, as well as the constantly hostile demeanor you've exhibited on this forum. However, this is a public forum, and if you can't stand the heat, you ought to get out of the kitchen. You are free to express yourself within the guidelines of this forum, and I am as well. I will respond when you personally attack others solely because they happen to have political views you disagree with. I will also respond when you spout bs, such as your allegation that it was fear of competition that caused you to be passed over for employment opportunities, when there are myriads of other possible explanations for the rejection you experienced. Furthermore, I do not go out of my way to comment on your posts; most of them are unworthy of any response. But I will continue to comment as I see fit, and I could care less whether that offends you or not.

Posting PMs is never cool. You are a piece of shit.

W

Posting PMs is never cool. You are a piece of shit.

And you are a violator of forum rules. I will not lower myself to your level by responding in kind. Instead, I will report this post to the moderators.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    And you are a violator of forum rules. I will not lower myself to your level by responding in kind. Instead, I will report this post to the moderators.

Please do. You can report yourself while you're at it.

W

You got your wish!!!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I am quaking in fear.

W

• morty
    morty

I would not say it happened just with the JW's in my case.

I lived in a small town and there was always competition for jobs. Especially when it came to summer employment for the students...sometimes it was a any "Joe-Blow" cutting your throat just to get a job.

• Genesis
    Genesis

Hey 144001, I have 2 word that you remind me : Self Righteous. But as you said truth hurt so I hope this does not offend you folk.

Hey 144001, I have 2 word that you remind me : Self Righteous. But as you said truth hurt so I hope this does not offend you folk.

Sorry, but your comments are unintelligible. I suggest that you seriously consider remedial english courses to remediate your apparent illiteracy.

I am quaking in fear.

Based on the cowardice you've exhibited in this thread (i.e., personal insults communicated anonymously on a forum) I'm not surprised that you are "quaking in fear." You are pathetic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit