Time to say goodbye...

by mkr32208 22 Replies latest jw friends

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I think the time has come for me to say good bye. I came here mainly for research to help get my wife and some friends out and I've done that and more! I may still stop by from time to time but I feel I can no longer be a full time member.

To many people on this board have failed to get clear of the cult mentality and failing as witless witnesses have come here to attempt to regain some of their former "glory" as lick spittle MS and elders wallowing in their own interpretation of endless rules and regulations. Dishing out arbitrary punishments in an attempt to relive the "good old days." I've always had small suffering for fools and self inflated yes men and will not hold my tongue for these blowhards here anymore than I would when they thought they could run my life in the congregation. So to those petty few I say hold your head high for you are small fish in a very very big lake.

I'm saddened for these because for them there is no healing and moving on and I feel at this juncture they have begun to hinder my search for happiness and so I must go. I've made a few friends and wish I had made more! I think 90% of you are the greatest group on earth and it has been my privilege to know you and enjoy your company! Please if anyone wishes email me at [email protected].

Good luck to you guys! Blondie, Alan, terry, richie, earthtone, rabbit, auldsoul... There are so many I will miss! Like I mentioned I'm going to try to still check in from time to time! I don't want to leave totally I'll just not be checking in nearly so often or posting regularly... School starts back full time next month and the future awaits in the REAL WORLD!

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Ha... must be tell it like it is Thursday!

Ah well MKR I know your posts will be missed. Its a shame but I'm happy to read that you will also be busy at college! Yay education!

And I hope your wife & friends continue to thrive outside of the org.

All the best and see you round

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

----------<----@ We all gotta do it from time to time, ease off. I find that if you're just respectful in the words you choose, you can say most anything here. I've learned a lot since I came here nearly three years ago to the day. At first I rubbed people the wrong way more. Now I've learned better diplomacy. JWD can help you grow this way if you let it. I speak my mind, don't get me wrong. But I've learned much about how to get along with people I don't agree with.

Take care and enjoy school and the real world.

• I quit!
    I quit!
    I came here mainly for research to help get my wife and some friends out and I've done that and more!

Very glad to hear of the success. I hope to see you around. Take care.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Welcome to the real world MKR.

Enjoy.

I wish you a good life, and I look forward to you popping in now and again to let us know that you are still OK.

Cheers

Chris

• jimbo
    jimbo

MKR:

Sorry that I didn't get to know you better. You did not seem to care for my posts very much. If we do not move forward we stagnate.

Keep an open mind. Nearly anything is possible in the real world that awaits you.

Best regards;

jimbo

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Good luck MKR. see you around sometime.

Linda

• delilah
    delilah

Take good care, MKR...you will be missed here. I hope your education goes well for you...I'm glad you were able to get your wife and others to see the truth about the "truth". Looking forward to seeing you pop in, once in awhile. Ciao, Dee.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Good luck, I am sure we will see you from time to time, no need to cut off all contact.

• Mary
    Mary

Good luck in school mrk!! All the best,

Mary

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit