Time to say goodbye...

by mkr32208 22 Replies latest jw friends

• VM44
    VM44

I enjoyed reading your postings MKR.

Hope to see you here from time to time.

What subject are you studying in school?

--VM44

• blondie
    blondie

May things go well for you and your family. But don't be a stranger now.

Love, Blondie

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Mkr, I'll miss ya' being around, but, going out into the 'wild blue yonder' of this great world of opportunity is a priceless endeavor.

Damn, yer gonna be a 'college boy', eh ? Good for you ! I never took that advantage when my non-dub Dad offered it for free. I went into the full-time pioneer service. That was one of my biggest mistakes, so congratulations for realizing your dream.

I am honored you mentioned my name, as one that you would miss. Thank you. That feels good, like maybe I do make a little difference here.

I'm also slowing down, not primarily for the same reasons, but...I think I've changed and healed a lot. I don't need the support as much as I did. Maybe, I need a 'break' or at least a vacation from the turmoil, heartaches and sadness I see happening to the newbies and people I have grown fond of over the last 2 & 1/2 years.

Being an emotional person...this constant stream of abuse being served on all of us by the Watchtower...can get depressing at times. People need to protect themselves, too.

Having said that, I feel I owe a multitude of folks here that helped me and of course the newbies need some kindness, too. So, I don't think I'll ever be gone for good...and I hope you'll visit a lot, too. You have a unique humor and you can "think outside of the box"... a very important and useful tool in life.

See ya' around...

Rabbit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit