Do you believe that you are the only ones that will be saved?

by truthseeker 24 Replies latest jw friends

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

I understand where you're coming from Zico, that was why I made the post.

Anyone who leaves the JW's will die at Armaggedon. Anyone who isn't a JW will die at Armaggedon.

The outcome is always the same. They really believe they are the only ones that can be saved.

They can only say so much on a website to not discourage potential converts, but it's assemblies and conventions where the "we're the ark of salvation" mantra is repeated.

• greendawn
    greendawn

"The DO asked: 'What will happen to them in Jehovah's day of fury?' The answer was found at Luke 21: 34-36. Those who withdraw will be 'ensnared not spared'" That is a typical piece of JW mind games it's calculated to put pressure on the dubs to not stop going to meetings.

• Mr. E
    Mr. E

Thinking from a lawful and just standpoint, if your father left you in charge of the household without proper instruction and you made many mistakes who is responsible, you or your father?

Jehovah had to allow people a chance to live with free will and had to leave His children without proper care and guidance for us to see the difference between good and evil. Satan is bound for one thousand years and allowed to be tested again. Why would Jah allow satan to live and yet kill mankind who was misled by satan? Everyone will be forgiven don't you think?

Mr. E

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I think that we are told that people who have died as NON-JW have a good chance of resurrection, so that Witnesses and Bible Students feel that their relatives stand a chance. It gives hope.

• Mr. E
    Mr. E
    I think that we are told that people who have died as NON-JW have a good chance of resurrection, so that Witnesses and Bible Students feel that their relatives stand a chance. It gives hope.

All will be resurrected, even Adam and Eve

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit