A Warning to Bush and Blair!

by Gill 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Gill
    Gill

My understanding is that both Bush and Blair are 'Christians' and the worst kind as well, the ones who claim to be practicing Christians.

One day, like all of us they will die. They expect to meet their maker, God and expect to give an accounting.

What can they say to redeem themselves?

By their actions and more importantly 'inactions' as of late, they may hear the unfortunate words: 'You're going down!'

Dharfour is perched on the tipping point of total anarchy and genocide. Two of the most powerful men in the world can stand up to support the only organization that exists in the world that has the clout to go in there and kick ass.....seriously.....despite any objections. This would be one of those very few 'rightous wars' for which no one would ever say, 'You shouldn't have gone there.'

But what do they do?

What have they done?

Why are they silent!

You can go on holiday to your ranch, Mr Bush, and you can go scratch your ass at No 10, Mr Blair, but one day, Someone's is going to say:

'You had it in the palm of your hand to save thousands upon thousands of innocents.....real innocents. Why didn't you!?!'

What are you going to say?

I think they're going to be sent back to Earth in their next life as, in the case of Mr Bush, a tick on the back of horse that gets swatted one day. Mr Blair, probably some headlice on some undernoursihed child in an under educational English school.

If you have in the palm of your hand, the power to do something good, and these men have in the palm of their hand that very power, you Must, you Should do it.....otherwise the inevitable truth becomes reality, 'What goes around comes around.'

The Dharfourians are innocent people and must not be ignored as irrelevant just because they do not affect the prices at out petrol pumps.

You've been warned Bush and Blair. Do you want to be remembered for the catastrophe you caused in Iraq, or are you willing to Stand up, do the right thing, supporting the United Nations and the African Nations trying unsuccessfully to save these people, and redeem yourselves?

Time is running out.

You will be judged by the world and again, by your God!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Gill - are you sure they are doing nothing? I'm not - but then I don't sit in on cabinet meetings and listen to the things that go on behind closed doors. But, you may be right. In that case they may have to answer for it later.

Jeff

• Gill
    Gill

Jeff - the last I heard was that Kofi Anan was pleading for more support for the African nations that are in there trying to prevent genocide.

I dread the morning that I wake up to hear of another Rawanda or Bosnia!

I feel it is preventable. I could be totally wrong but they could support the UN and get an international force in there within days if they chose to.

I don't think that anyone sane in the whole world would object.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Well, if any in the Bush Admin. is going to hell, they will go to hell for destroying Iraq because of the WMD that they knew Iraq didn't have. Thousands of innocent people died because of their lies.

• Gill
    Gill

jayhawk1 - what is incredible about Iraq, apart from the fact that they knew there were no weapons of mass destructions, is that millions of ordinary people said 'NO' to the war. They didn't listen to anyone. You can only stand and look at Iraq now, in disbelief. Millions have died under the war imposed by Bush and Blair and are yet to die, a fraction of the blood shed and crimes by the Sadam regime. Yet we know that Sadam will be executed when found guilty. How strange!

But, Dharfour needs Bush and Blair to support Kofi Anan NOW. Do I hear the rumble of troops headed on a humanitarian mission that would give the world hope that there is ALWAYS someone out there who will help? I can only hear silence......and maybe the terrified whimpers of the people of Dharfour. It makes your blood run cold to think of them there.

There is no reason why we can't help STOP something evil, instead of STARTING it!

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1
    There is no reason why we can't help STOP something evil, instead of STARTING it!

Evil begets more evil, just as good begets more good. Bush will do nothing, even if there was an outcry from the American heartland, he will do nothing. All I can hope for with Bush is that he doesn't do anything else to further harm the reputation of the US. I understand fully your plea, but at this point I just want Bush to shut up and do nothing for the next two years and just go away forever.

I know so little of Blair to comment.

I wish more people was like you, Gill. You seem to have your heart in the right place.

• Gill
    Gill

Jayhawk - I think the majority of people feel the same, that something should be done NOW, but we all feel powerless and are in fact power less to FORCE iIMMEADIATE action from those who hold the power. We can threaten not to vote for them, we can look forward to their losing their power in the near future but none of that saves any of the innocent NOW!

We expect a lot from those with power who CAN do something about Evil things. If they fail us, they don't get away with it forever.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Agreed, I will be voting against every incumbent in November. I am sick of them all. Even the ones I like, I will be voting against.

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Gill

On some levels I agree with you.....but where are you getting your facts on the millions of deaths caused by the Iraq war?????

Deaths to date

Civilian = 43,269 to 48,046 most of these were killed by religious radicals

US troops = 2,689

Coalition troops = 232

Please don't ruin a good arguement with an over exaggeration of facts!!

• Gill
    Gill

Keerj2leev - I did wonder whether to put millions or many thousands. But, the reason I chose millions is I suspect that the will be the end total by the time the war in Iraq and its aftermath, whatever that turns out to be, could end up being. It's an exaggeration now and I apologise if it sounds like I'm just being flamboyant with numbers but.....the Iraq war has NOT ended even if governments claim that it has, and I have a horrible feeling this will be a war that will go on and on and even worse things are going to happen.

Extremist Muslims will use the heart breaking chaos that Iraq has become as an excuse for Jihad and are already.

So that's my reason for 'millions' instead of many thousands. And the fact the the war still goes on and I doubt British or US troops will be able to leave for at least ten years if not longer. Chaos still reigns and I understand that different Islamic factions have killed over 150 of their fellow civillians since Tuesday.

Law and order (if that's what you can call what they had in Iraq, but it was an improvement on the present state) but law and order was completely destroyed in Iraq with the invasion, and I would like to include in that number everyone who has died since the first shot was fired until the distant future when there is total peace in Iraq. So, I'm saying that the coalition was responsible for all that has happend from that first shot since they destroyed the law and order system that was in operation at that time.

And you know what, we never will know the exact number. Even one, was one too many.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit