Dangerous Stuff!

by chappy 21 Replies latest jw friends

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Tally,

I suppose that you advocate the demise of 'Power Ranger's'and the a whole host of many other similar 'violent/destructive' cartoon's bombarding children here and around the world daily?

What about 'Goldilock's and the Three Bears', or 'Pinnochio', 'Bambi', 'The Big Bad Wolf' et al? Can you really narrowly define, jehovah's witnesses as "America Hater's", because they have published a very few (in contrast to other scenes) depicting life with lion's and lamb's living together in peace, a paradise earth? I suppose if you want to go after those placid pictures with your line of reasoning, one could, I guess.

I will give a crack at it. Showing a picture of a lion and lamb at peace is a lie, it will teach the child something unreal, untrue, it is a hideous crime to do so. Thus if you subscribe to your line of reasoning, one should never allow their child to sit in front of the tv, and take advice from some puppet who likes to live in trash cans.

Just all a matter of degree, albeit that under normal circumstances 'Seseme Street' charcter's uphold good conduct. Can you say the same for 'Power Ranger's' or what ever the in program, involving fighting, killing and hate is teaching today?

I never once in my entire history as a dub, heard one single jw, say that they hated America. To the contrary, I heard many expressions of appreciation for the freedom's they enjoyed. Their (jw)children are taught from an early age to respect the law, law enforcement reps, to stay away from those who are violent. Tally have you because of all this pent up hatred, forgotten everything you once believed? I would expect this kind of message to come from some 'redneck' hillbilly, who can barely read the consitution, who never set foot in a Kingdom Hall. But you know better.

To me the fight you wage is far better served, by continuing to direct attention to 'The List'....now there is something no one can take acception to. Rightly so, because the list represents the real facts, not assertions or inuendo.

Your insinuations and inuendo's will fall on deaf ear's, once the facts are known. Why waste anyone's time with frivilous charges, when there is such a wealth of damning evidence, regarding jw's culpability in spreading a way of life, that dehumanizes, breaks up families, and causes losses in real life. Not some conspiracy theory, with little if any backing or proof.

I guess I have said all that I can Tally. I hope you do not go forward with your letter. For your sake and 6 million other's innocent of your charges. Then again it may just end up in the trash where it belongs. So no harm no foul.

Dannyboo

• msil
    msil

Tally - I agree the images they use are negative indeed.

Posting them to the UN or the FBI and accusing the dubs of "sponsoring" the attack will provide amusement to many at your expense. That's your problem to deal with. I just hope that flimsy accusations, such as the ones you are intent on making, do not detract from REAL issues that are being raised.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit