Hi!

by sarahbear76 37 Replies latest jw friends

• grey matters
    grey matters
    the elder was a part of the knights templar and had connections everywhere, including my dad's lawyer......

I would like to welcome anyone that is sincerely having difficulties in leaving or since leaving the organization, but you make some pretty fantastic claims. Do you have anything to back them up?

• wifey
    wifey

Welcome Sarahbear,

Glad you joined us. Crazy SOB's. Stick around and find out what real love and friendship is all about.

Wifey

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Welcome Sarah...hope that you find what you are looking for on this forum.

DB74 (Gary)

• kid-A
    kid-A

Greetings from another Canuck!

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

A big Scottish welcome to you

BM

• juni
    juni

Welcome SarahBear!

Thank you for sharing part of your story. Sounds like the body of elders had their fingers into a lot of things in your town.

Knights of the templar - rings a bell. Can you explain? You can PM me if you wish.

Juni

A "Sarah" bear from the collection

• shera
    shera

Welcome...opening your mail...*shakes head*

Glad you're here!

• sarahbear76
    sarahbear76

I am so sorry to all of you who commented and didn't get a response from me. It's been a couple years which I took off from everything. You are all wonderful people. Thank you for making me feel welcome. Juni, thank you for the bear it made my day, even if it is two years later. Greymatters, I do have lots to back up my fantastic claims but I'm not here to prove anything just tell my story. Thanks for taking the time to comment though. Kid-A it's nice to see a fellow Canuck fan here! To everyone else again thank you for the support. Hopefully we'll get in contact again real soon. I hope you all are doing well and are happy. My dad shared this quote with me the other day, it's so good I thought I should share.

"Never retract, never explain, never apologize; get things done and let them howl." - Nellie McClung

Sarah :) <3

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit