How Much Do You Wanna Bet That The Pope Is Going To Be Assassinated???

by minimus 50 Replies latest jw friends

• sspo
    sspo

The Pope is just like the GB of JW's.............they are infallible and never apoligize for anything.

• Warlock
    Warlock
    i just wonder what his agenda is.

To keep the Third World War going.

Warlock

• minimus
    minimus

Hey, maybe they'll make a film showing the assassination of the Pope like they did for President Bush. Not that this would encourage anyone to murder someone.....

• JH
    JH

Poop Benedick should becareful what he says when it comes to muslims....

• undercover
    undercover
    Hey, maybe they'll make a film showing the assassination of the Pope like they did for President Bush. Not that this would encourage anyone to murder someone.....

Ya beat me to it....as soon as I saw the thread title I knew what I was gonna post:

Isn't talking about this kinda like making a movie showing the current president being assissinated?

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

The Pope is due to visit Turkey, a mainly Muslim country, in November. If the Muslims decide to go after him, he might be putting himself in danger going there.

It seems you don't have to say much about them to get on there death list.

• seahart
    seahart

On the 'View' Rosey compared radical islam to radical christianity(sp). Those were her words. Will she be on a christian death list? More likely a islamic one for being compared to christians. S.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The Muslims,Mafia,Interpol and the FBI are coming for you minimus..You got a full plate..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

An unwittingly ironic comment made by Pakistan's Foreign Ministry spokeswoman, Tasnim Aslam (as reported by MSN News):

"Anyone who describes Islam as a religion as intolerant encourages violence."

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

It's just around the corner. All religion outlawed then the end will come. No wait, we'll live in prosperity for 7 years after religion is banned.Then the end will come. New old light. Hmmm...so do we count 7 years after the poops comment, 7 years after the episode of the View or 7 years after the actual ban?

whats up with the formatting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit