Angels and Demons

by Legolas 14 Replies latest jw friends

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Thank You Mulan!!! Sounds good!

I wonder if Dan Brown was raised Catholic.

• loli
    loli

Okay, so to the people who have read Dan Brown's books, and if the subject matter even remotely caused you to think....the question is: There was a lot of cover-up/authority/politcal agenda in the first few centuries among Jesus' followers. The Romanization of Christianity and the 4th century edits of the bible altered pretty much everything pertaining to Jesus. Why can anyone be confident in the bible at all? The writings that competed with the orthodox (later Catholic) views were destroyed. Some were found in recent history, like the Dead Sea scrolls and the Nag Hammadi Library and they are VERY different than the canonical scriptures.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Reading the book now. Very exciting. I am on page 500. Don't tell me the ending

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

I read DaVinci code first and then Angel and Demons. I, too, enjoyed A and D more. Dan Brown is suppose to be working on another novel about Freemasons. Does anyone know when that is suppose to come out?

• sf
    sf

As I 've said before on the topic of Angels and Demons book...

As soon as I started reading, I literally had a very difficult time having to put it to attend other things. Even sleep!

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit