Angels and Demons

by Legolas 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Legolas
    Legolas

Since I hate hitting the 'Active Topics' button and there is only one topic on the page, I have dial up and it's a pain in the a$$ to wait again to go to the next page..LOL, I made this thread!

I am here to tell you that I recommend the book 'Angels and Demons' by Dan Brown!...That's it!

Has anyone read it?

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/1416524797.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Although I LOVED the Da Vinci Code, this book is easily a million times better.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Funny you said that Richie...Hubbie said something similar!

I'm only part way through it...and I love it!

He is a great writer!

• Nowman
    Nowman

Yes, I just finished it. There was another thread where I said I thought it was boring. I want to change what I said, I thought the book was boring at 1st, I just couldn't get into it, but it did get better....but I am glad to say that I have read it. I am reading Da Vinci Code now...

Nikki

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

I read this before the Da Vinci code and also enjoyed it more.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I read DaVinci Code and my boss suggested reading Angels and Demons . I havn't gotten it yet ,but reading all your posts on it makes me want to go out now and get it .

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

It's okay, but (spoiler alert!)

I find it hard to swallow that 400 year old branding irons were written in English and in a font style invented in the 1960's.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Can anyone give me a basic synapsis of the story line? Because I've been really interested in checking it out of the library.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Loved that book.

It is about the Catholic Church, major corruption, and the Illuminati. Sort of. :)

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I read that a couple years ago, it was pretty good book, wonder if Dan is going to make a movie out of this one, What is Tom Hanks doing nowadays?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit