What TV Show Can You Absolutely NOT Miss???

by mama1119 71 Replies latest social entertainment

• mama1119
    mama1119

I myself cannot miss Project Runway. Its great. And Girl Next Door, they crack me up!!!!!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

The Sopranos (Badda Boom, Badda Bing; It's a beautiful thing!)

Deadwood (RIP you #@%^&!! )(*&^%$#@!)

• blondie
    blondie

I have been drawn to watching Project Runway and DesignStar.

I love sci-fi shows:

Stargate-1, SG-Atlantis, Battlestar Gallatica, The 4400, Dead Zone, Lost

Cop and forensic shows

CSI, L&O, Bones, Crossing Jordan, etc.

Not too many comedy shows............

Blondie

• gwyneth
    gwyneth

I got hooked on "Grey's Anatomy" in the middle of Season 2. I rented Season 1, so now I know the background, but my Blockbuster doesn't have Season 2, so I am still a little in the dark. (What happened to Christina's baby? Did Burke ever know?)

I cannot miss "Medium," "Weeds," "CSI: Las Vegas" or "Two and a Half Men." I watch "Cold Case" pretty regularly. I am sure I will get some new "must sees" this season--my mom highly recommends "Men in Trees," so I will have to look into that.

• parakeet
    parakeet

House. Although I never watch a show without wanting at least once to grab his cane and hit him over the head with it.

• Terry
    Terry

DEADWOOD

SOPRANOS

(new) BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

MONK

SURVIVOR

LOST

I would die a little if I missed any of these.

If you haven't given any of the above even a small chance; please do yourself a big favor.

• caligirl
    caligirl

#1 - Grey's Anatomy (Gwyneth, season 2 was just released to DVD today, Christina had a tubal pregnancy, and Burke found out only because she colapesed in the operating room) Season 3 starts again a week from Thursday, so go get last season's and catch up! Last year was AWESOME! Try Netflix instead of Blockbuster, then they come in the mail)

#2 - Medium

#3 - Ghost Whisperer

#4 - House

#5 - Bones

Between my husgand and I, our DVR definitely gets a workout!

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

The TV Show Another World - now in reruns from 1990 on Soapnet. I call it my shoulder pad soap opera for good reason.

I just found out one of the teachers in our department has a daughter married to Patrick Dempsey - Dr. McDreamy himself.

• gwyneth
    gwyneth

Thanks, Caligirl!! I'm going to rent it tomorrow!

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

When we had our TV in for repair for a week, I really got used to not having TV. The only shows I watch with any regularity are The Daily Show and The Colbert Report.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit