OMG Whitney Houston looks like her Aunt Dionne!

by TresHappy 18 Replies latest social entertainment

• chiddy
    chiddy

Silly girl the world was her lobster then she met that fool Bobby Brown met Mr Crack & Mr Cocaine , kids just say no to drugs!

• material BOY
    material BOY

i saw her live years ago she was awful! she was obviously off her nut on drugs , she made three attemps to sing "ill always love you" before giving up on the song! then she decided to sit down and talk about her poxy husband and god for the rest of the show! hunderds walked out in disgust! i saw madonna four weeks ago she is 100% total professional and commited to her job! tho i do still listen to whittney but i tend to block out the singer.

• chiddy
    chiddy

Madonna lip syncs, give me Whitney any day

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Yeah---she sure does! I saw her last night on TV and thought the same thing!

They haven't even gotten through showing the reruns of the "Being Bobby Brown" shows on A&E.....depicting how happy-happy-happy this couple is and how devoted they are to each other, LOL!

• material BOY
    material BOY

oh im sick of people banging on about that! i can tell ya now she dont! ive not herd her records were she is out of breath, at times forgot her lines, microphone problems etc.....

• Anitar
    Anitar

Poor Whitney. That's what 15 years of drug abuse will do to you.

Oh well, at least she's getting sober now. I guess it's never too late to quit.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Maybe she should hook up with Robert Plant so they can bump uglies.

• Nellie
    Nellie

Once she decided that "blonde" isn't her color - she'll look 1000% better!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

You mean this Robert Plant?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit