another evolution thread...

by anakolouthos 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• skeptic2
    skeptic2
    believed that the energy or force behind what thrust the universe in motion was what represents "God" to them, would evolutionists have a problem with this?

Lovelylil, I think your questions have been well answered by others (far better than I could have).

Can I turn the questioning back on you, and ask what you mean when you say 'evolutionist'? It strikes me as odd that you would ask what an evolutionist thinks about how the universe started, it's like asking what psychologists think about the theory of plate tectonics. Evolutionary theory says nothing about the start of the universe, or even the start of life on Earth.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Hi Skeptic,

I see what you mean - that was not a well worded Q. Actually funkyderek, as well as you and others here TD have given me some really good answers. And like I said in my last post, I have a much better understanding of what evolution is. See my last post to derek. I don't really have any other Q's at this time but thanks for all your hard work.

Ania - Thank you too, I like your theory. Scientists say there may be as many as 7 dimensions in our universe. Who knows really what is out there? It will be fascinating one day to find out. Lilly

• ania
    ania

I like rading yr threads "Lovelylil" u have a very open mind

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit