Is it time for some new GB members?

by dozy 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Moomin
    Moomin

I'll represent you. I rang them and said that you were nice. They want you to go and see them on Friday at 10am. The password is 'chipsticks'. Just shout it out really loud when you get there and they'll let you in.

• lawrence
    lawrence

Thanks Moomin! You'll get your finders fee. I'll be there at 10 with bells on. Should I bring my Shaman stick, beads, and candles? What's the plan?

• Moomin
    Moomin

Lawrence - You may need the candles as after they let you in, you will be led down to the cellar where they keep the faithful and discreet slave. He is a big guy and quite unfortunate looking. He is very clumsy so they have had to chain him. Remember not to stare as he can't help it.

• blondie
    blondie

The WTS says that some of the anointed have to still be on earth when the GT starts (but could die right afterwards to go to marry Christ in the heavens). What happens if the only anointed on earth are women and the GT has not started yet. Who will be on the GB then?

Blondie

• badboy
    badboy

should women be allowed on the gb?

• Mary
    Mary
    I was told last year by my study conductor that the annointed GB members will still be alive when Armageddon comes in order to aid and guide us through the tribulation.

Really? Wow....I feel safer already.

• lawrence
    lawrence

Moomin, this guy in the cellar sounds like he has the keys to the Kingdom. Thanks for the heads up, that's what a good agent does. Seems to me that getting a basement position would reflect humility in contrast to a "ground floor position". I want to start working on the new book, called 'The Light Gets Brighter With Candles' then I can begin work on re-writing the history of the JWs, perhaps these will be my first chapters:

Chapter 1 - Russell, the Pyramids, and the Pleiades

Chapter 2 - Rutherford, the Devil, Bottles and Broads

Chapter 3 - Growth, Lean Years, and the Colporteurs

Chapter 4 - Coming into the 20th Century - Phonographs, Bullhorns, and Publishing Presses

Chapter 5 - A Savant Stars at Brooklyn Bethel

That will bring us up to 1975 quickly. I hope to share my writing plans during the interview Friday with the slave.

• Moomin
    Moomin

lol @Mary - I'd never thought of that, what on earth could they do to help.

Brilliant idea Lawrence, you'll have to let me know how you got on.

• greendawn
    greendawn

They always have been a miserable lot since the mid 1970's when Franz finally grudgingly consented to give real power to the GB. Totally incapable to expand on religious understanding, they completely marginalised many other JWs "anointed" or not who had a lot to offer to improve this org. A bunch of old incompetents are bound to be very inefficient and we all know the secret that there is no Holy Spirit guiding them. However there may be unknown powers pulling the strings of these senile puppets and they have fixed policies that will never change.

• M.J.
    M.J.
    Lawrence - You may need the candles as after they let you in, you will be led down to the cellar where they keep the faithful and discreet slave. He is a big guy and quite unfortunate looking. He is very clumsy so they have had to chain him. Remember not to stare as he can't help it.

LOL! Moomin, you're a riot!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit