JWS AND SEX EDUCATION

by badboy 13 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

WHAT IS JW STANCE?

• Mary
    Mary

What is their stance? The unwritten rule is: Everything You Wanted to Know About Sex But Were Afraid To Ask Can Be Found In the Youth Book.

• carla
    carla

I think are supposed to learn from bovines. At least that's what an old wt says.

• Moomin
    Moomin

I looked up the word 'bovine' and it said a slow person who is dull-witted.

• badboy
    badboy

BOVINE AS IN COW

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    BOVINE AS IN COW

Yes badboy, bivine as in cow. You can find the information on this link

http://www.quotes-watchtower.co.uk/women.html

• Moomin
    Moomin

Oh I see, Sorry. I saw that explanation too but thought it must have been the other one. As in the elders or something. oops! I noticed I had forgotten to put a question mark at the end aswell so it looks more like a statement. Oh well, just ignore me and hopefully I'll go away.

• fokyc
    fokyc

Bovine as in cows!!! I just couldn't believe that, sorry had to check the CD-ROM,

you are right!!!!!

Fokyc

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Awake-1970-May-22-p.-6 What Parents Can Do What can you do about the situation? Fight the giving of sex education in the schools? For the true Christian the direction is given: The servant ?of the Lord does not need to fight, but needs to be gentle toward all, qualified to teach, keeping himself restrained under evil.? (2 Tim. 2:24) If a parent objects to what is being taught and wants to protect his child, he can ask to have his child released from such classes. http://www.badongo.com/pic/285294 Nevada-

• greendawn
    greendawn

Franz who was writing those thing was a man of the Victorian age and his moral concepts were accordingly anal, the body is dirty and its desire must be suppressed. It's hard for teenagers with maximum sex urges and no experience on how to control them to follow that advice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit