Are you still alive??? Please report!!!

by zagor 56 Replies latest social current

• dorayakii
    dorayakii
    A list of excuses Mr. Hawkins can use when the world doesn't end on 9/12/06:
    [feel free to add yours]

There really was a war, but it was an invisible nuclear war... in heaven.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

And to think I play hooky from work for nothing. Sitting here with a cup of coffee.....!

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine

Does this mean I SHOULDN'T have punched my boss in the face and skipped my mortgage payment?

Au man, not again!

• Warlock
    Warlock
    Does this mean I SHOULDN'T have punched my boss in the face and skipped my mortgage payment?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh..................memories from 1975.

Warlock

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts
    There really was a war, but it was an invisible nuclear war... in heaven.

LOL dorayakki!!! that made me laugh out loud

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    Of course, the fulfillment was invisible and spiritual in nature,
    Doing fine here in New England. Seems we've located another non-prophet organization. S4

<snort!> Cawed those are funny!

• M.J.
    M.J.

A list of excuses Mr. Hawkins can use when the world doesn't end on 9/12/06:[feel free to add yours]

"I never claimed to be a prophet!"

"Yes, some were a bit overzealous in their expectations regarding this date, which is commendable, but such expectations did not come to fruition."

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine

"Yes, some were a bit overzealous in their expectations regarding this date, which is commendable, but such expectations did not come to fruition."

"Yes some have misinterpreted the prophecy. Simply hearing '9/12/2006 is the end of the world' is by no means basis for thinking the end of the world is 9/12/2006. Even if the prophecy is 'from god' it does not mean that His light doesn't get any brighter! 'Do not lean on your own understanding' comes to mind in this instance.

The translation of the word OWN is incorrect in 'The world'. OUR translators (don't ask) have pointed out the word OWN is from the Hebrew word ANYONEINKLUDINGPROFITZ and also from the Greek word EVINIFITZGOD.

So any intelligent person seeking the truth and not false prophesy sees that we were correct and you were mislead by the ruler of this system of things, Satan the Devil. Isn't it wonderful that God has chosen Us has His Earthly messenger? Do you not feel privileged to receive His food in due time?"

Fell better?

• mama1119
    mama1119

North Idaho has just been obliterated. i am the only survivor. Living off dried beans and coffee grounds. Send help.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

"I am only an imperfect man!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit