Are you still alive??? Please report!!!

by zagor 56 Replies latest social current

• restrangled
    restrangled

Apparently I have 15 minutes,....I let you know when I get up tomorrow!

r.

• Warlock
    Warlock

I have 2 hours and 15 minutes to find out. If I don't post tomorrow, you will know it's all over.

Oh yeah, I'll save a seat in hell for you, next to Gumby.

Warlock

• morty
    morty
    Oh yeah, I'll save a seat in hell for you, next to Gumby.

When ya have that bastard, check his pockets for my keys Warlock

Now, back to our programe....

• free2beme
    free2beme

In his defense, it is only 09/11/06. He has one more day to be right. Then we will point out that he is a true dumbass.

• avengers
    avengers

Hey. The day ain't over yet.

Yes, Yahweh is going to protect us, yes.

Yahweh couldn't protect a cat.

pissed off. Andy

• Arthur
    Arthur
    One must first understand the full Plan of Yahweh in order to understand why the world is on the verge of total destruction today, and what Yahweh's Plan is to save it.

You gotta love good ole Yahweh. Isn't he just the kind of "heavenly father" that makes your heart fill with love and warmth? Say, why does Yahweh need to use nukes anyway? Why not just send another global flood? Oops, forgot. He already used up the watery expanse in the first flood. Damn.

• badboy
    badboy

I AM STILL HERE,NOTHING HAS HAPPENED SO FAR!

• rebel8
    rebel8

No, I am not still alive. I am dead. Apparently I did have a heavenly hope after all.

I'm floating around up here watching everyone poop. Oh man, Scully! Does anyone have a match?

Thankfully, I've got wireless internet up here, so I can keep posting on JWD. (Oh, and in case you're wondering, Russell and Rutherford aren't here. They're a little farther south.)

hmmmm....note to self: Do not flavor morning espresso with amaretto any more. Does strange things to one's sense of humor in the morning.

• Mackin
    Mackin

OK, here in New Zealand it's 11:40pm, looks like I've got 20 mins left to live. Or maybe longer, what time zone does the great Yahweh reside in?

• jgnat
    jgnat

*checking in* still here! I LOVE end-time prophets who predict short.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit