plmkrzy: no I hate conspiracy theories and do not buy into them
As a fairly neutral observer, I find it interesting that
- so many people have such strong reactions to conspiracy musings - verbally attacking the poor soul who dares to speculate
- your reaction reveals much about who you are - your 'hot buttons'
- there is a plethora of popular novels and movies churned out every year, making their creators millions, that are basically the same kind of musings, gobbled up by the masses including some of the same people, no doubt, who get terribly upset if an amateur tries the same kind of speculation
- Mr. Bee alone annuallykeeps several of these authors living in high style
- there is so much absolute certainty on both sides of conspiracy issues
I am quite comfortable with saying, "I have no effing idea if there is any validity to conspiracy theories and I don't particularly care."
I have quite enough consternation, thank you, over what we DO know for a fact about government shenanigans.