visiting forum after 4 years

by Ralon 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Ralon
    Ralon

Hi to you all,

I can recognize only few names here after leaving this site 4 years ago(I remember u blondie!).

I was an elder/pioneer when I DA myself more than 4 years ago.Some of the good people here helped me so much to find the truth about JWs. And Im still thankful. I left this site because I wanted to remove or supress any memories about JWs.I had to deal with the loss of my son(5 years ago in NZ) so I couldnt stay here and help others ...sorry.

So to all of you new and old and any JWs who 'commit this great sin' reading some of the posts here I want to say this:

After 4 years of not meeting any jw or reading any of their stuff,after 4 years of searching for the meaning of life,soul searching,traveling around the world,meeting so many people,keeping my mind and heart open to any possibility,meditaing endlessly,looking at all facts of life presented before me...I can say at least one thing : I wasted...completely wasted 13 precious years of my life in that cult of jws. Joining that cult was my one single biggest mistake in my life that has cost me far too much.

So if any of you asked my advice,i would say : get out of of this religion ..and as soon as possible..dont waste even one more day!!!...and have life...Staying in , all that is waiting for you are disappointments,if not now,then at death...

I cannot erase my memories completely,but I have taught my brain not to waste any brain cells on something so pathetic as the JWs and all the teach or believe...

I came a cross this forum by accident and felt writing the above...

For all the old friends from 2002 who are still here I want to say: good on you for sticking to helping others see the light and have freedom from that pathetic religion.I was known here as Elon14. Keep it up. I may post again..not sure..

Bye to all

• KW13
    KW13

Yep, i agree. nice to see ya, i dont remember ya just sayin hello

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Did you post as ELON14? You made quite an impression on me. I hope you are recovering. Have you sought professional help as well? Would make sense. Take my best wishes.

• Dansk
    Dansk

German, has the BBQ beer still got to ya brain? Ralon posted:

I was known here as Elon14.

Nice to "meet" you Ralon. Please stick around as I feel you have tons to offer.

So tremendously sorry to learn about your son's death!

Ian

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

You are right, Dansk. I would have better read the post completely before.

• Dansk
    Dansk
    You are right, Dansk. I would have better read the post completely before.

HI German, LOL I often think of you and your lovely family at the BBQ. It was a real pleasure meeting you - and I hope we can meet up again! Fancy a curry in October in Manchester? Ian

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi ralon, and welcome back to the forum

• greendawn
    greendawn

Hi Ralon nice to see someone back from the earlier days of the forum. Since then hundreds of thousands realised that they were being deceived and exploited and left the borg.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    Fancy a curry in October in Manchester?

Can I come?????? (yeah, right, just wishful thinking)

Terri

• blondie
    blondie

Ralon (Elon14), thanks for stopping. I was thinking about you last week and wondering if I should try contacting you again. I'm happy to hear that things are improving. Please come back and post from time to time or pm me to let me know how things are going.

New posters should read Ralon's experience with the WTS if they can on JWD.

Love, Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit