by zeroday 19 Replies latest jw friends

• tnangel73
    tnangel73

love em.

• crankytoe
    crankytoe

Loved em,

One of my favorite lines,

"------And now I'm gonna kill you, with your own sword no less. Which in the very near future will become.... my sword,"

"Bitch....you don't have a future"

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

They didn't appeal to me, but my bf thought they were both pretty good.

• Sirona
    Sirona

Love those films! Particularly the first one.

I loved the little girl with the ball and chain,

Sirona

• bronzefist
    bronzefist

For some reason I loved Vol. 1 more than Vol. 2 even though there were many terrific scenes in Vol. 2.

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

I adored BOTH these movies!!! I think Lucy Lui was just INCREDIBLE in them!!!! In fact all the woman were outstanding.

• daystar
    daystar

They were okay. A bit too gory for my taste, but I can certainly appreciate the artistic quality.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I am a fan! Saw both at the cinema and have them at the top of my DVD shelf for anytime I need to be cheered up by mindless violence, dramatic lines and an awesome soundtrack on both.

Gregor - you are right QT did produce the very distinctly gory horror/thriller with a message to all American tourists called Hostel. Even I had to look away at one point on that one.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Kill Bill,loved them both...OUTLAW

• Hecklerboy
    Hecklerboy

My sister-in-law looks exactly like Uma Thurmon. I've tried for years to get her to dress up for Halloween in that yellow biker uniform she wears in the movie. So far no luck.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit