Kill Bill (The movie)...

by zeroday 19 Replies latest jw friends

• zeroday
    zeroday

Kill Bill 1 and 2.

Love these movies, anyone else...

• KW13
    KW13

I like 'em too, saw both and i love some of the bloody scenes...i know its not meant to be comedy but some stuff like arms missing with blood squirting out somehow made me laugh

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Love 'em here..

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

addicted - Black Mamba -

• zeroday
    zeroday
    addicted - Black Mamba -

Black Mamba, hurles knife into Copperhead in front of her daughter. Calmly walks up to her and pulls the knife out wiping it on a towel and inserting it into sheaf. Play it over and over. to daughter: "When you grow up and still fell raw about this I'll be waiting"

• zeroday
    zeroday

"What do you want with Hattori Hanzo"

"I need Japanese steel"

"Why do you need Japanese Steel"

"I have vermin to kill"

"You must have big rats to need Hanzo Steel"

"HUGE"

• Gregor
    Gregor

Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown were great. The Kill Bills didn't do anything for me. Carradine is a lousy actor. Haven't seen QTs latest, I guess he was a producer for some gore fest movie. Has he directed anything since Bill2?

• zeroday
    zeroday

Pulp Fiction

Pulp Fiction? Pulp Fiction?

"Leave here and never come back and never speak of this, I'm going to get some of my guys and we are going to get Midevil here".

Bleecccch, don't need that picture in my head.....

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine

Kill Bill 2 was a classic. They made it just like those old school karate movies I used to miss on Sat. mornings because of field service.

The best part---"Bitch, you don't have a future."

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

I get traumatized pretty easily by violent scenes, so I left the room during the opening slaughter-at-the-wedding and surfaced briefly during the hospital scene –

So I was present for the one inspirational scene in the movie (Vol. 1): "Wiggle your big toe."

gently feral

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit