What would it take for everyone to get along?

by JH 21 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

The Witnesses say that everyone will be nice to each other in the new system....

OK, but why the change?

What will change that people will all of a sudden like each other and hate no one?

I see people here every day, and some are nice to me, and other just hate me, and for no reason.

Why would things change after Armageddon?

• riverofdeceit
    riverofdeceit

Apparently the new system is a land where everyone is happy and joyful with no worries or fears or thoughts of their own, blindly worshipping some sort of crazy invisible superpower. Basically the new system is a land of retarded zombies who crave nothing but being smiled on by god.

• Legolas
    Legolas
    and other just hate me, and for no reason.

OMG...Just tell me who!!!! .........I will get'em pa!...LOL

We all love the rat!

• JH
    JH

Many people in this system are incompatible, no matter what they do or try.

I don't see why that will change once everyone has a new house, new car, many animals, and so on...lol

• JH
    JH
    We all love the rat!

I need $50, do you really love me :)

• Amazing
    Amazing

In Watchtower theological theory, the JWs living in the New System will get along because they will not have Satan pestering them, the worldly influences will be gone, and Jehovah's spirit will flow freely, strongly influencing JWs to bahave themselves.

In reality, if you took a bunch of JWs and put them on an Island all to themselves, where Satan didn't know about it, and Jehovah's spirit flowed freely, if they got along any better, it would be because of the tight controls exercised over them.

However, it is all nonsense. Just look at the freedom that ex-JWs have gained, and the experiences we share - yet even we cannot seem to get along all the time. I doubt that even perfect people could get along ... otherwise we would simply fail to be truly human.

Jim Whitney

• Legolas
    Legolas
    I need $50, do you really love me :)

LMAO...I will give you that when I win the 14,000,000 tonight!...OK?

And yes we do!

• luna2
    luna2

JH, just having your own furry, wild animal to pet will so bemuse the Paradise population they will be too mellow to go around picking fights with anybody. Plus all that back-breaking manual labor involved in cleaning up the mess left by Armageddon, growing crops without gas-guzzling farm equipment, and cleaning house/doing laundry without electricity will leave people too tired and worn out to be belligerent.

They will be happy to sit around the communal campfire in the evening roasting marshmallows (raided from defunct supermarkets), drinking warm, homemade beer, and singing kumbaya.

• JH
    JH

LMAO...I will give you that when I win the 14,000,000 tonight!...OK?

Well, I just bought 1 ticket, that,s all I need....lmao

My numbers: 02-05-10-28-40-41

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Maybe in the perfect world pot smoking won't be bad for us and we will all be mellow and chillin . Open fire guy will rule over us with his pet mountain lion and bear .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit