SHOULD JWS EAT READY MEALS?

by badboy 14 Replies latest jw friends

• wonderwoman
    wonderwoman

(((Luna2))) FLMAO!!!! Ditto!!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass
    I think its UK speek for like a frozen dinner?

Here in the states you can buy frozen dinners that are very nutritious. All that I have seen have the nutrients on the package. What you need to do is monitor how much salt you take in to control your blood pressure and monitor your fats and cholesterol. Many people have to do this whether they eat frozen dinners or fresh cooked dinners. Or you can go to your doctor and get medication, which may or may not work and which may or may not affect your liver. I wouldnt reccomend an exclussive diet of frozen meals you should have mainly carbohydrates breads rice pasta potatoes, followed by fruits and vegetables and a small portion of meat or fish for optimum health.

• Mary
    Mary
    I UNDERSTAND THAT THEY MAKE YOU LETHARGIC,INREASE BLOOD PRESSURE AND BAD CHOLESTROL..

So does attending 5 meetings a week.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Frozen or chilled ready meals are usually just as good or bad as the corresponding fresh meals, they usually contain no additives and their only problem is that they usually contain a lot of salt. Some are vegetarian. Much cheaper than restaurant meals but dearer than the home made ones.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I remember going to McDonalds for breaks with other JWs when out in service. Once I was chastised for not saying a prayer before eating my Big Mac & fries. I told the brother this was junk food, and therefore it was inappropriate to blame Jehovah for the fact that I was eating it; I was doing that all on my own.

I've noticed one thing though. Since I stopped eating junk food my water bill has gone down by half. I guess I'm not flushing the toilet as often.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit