Is John Travolta gay?

by dorayakii 32 Replies latest social entertainment

• dorayakii
    dorayakii

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=404299&in_page_id=1773&in_a_source=

Well i thought Travolta was married with children, but that doesnt always mean anything these days.

So what do you think? Is Travolta gay or bisexual?

Is this picture a fake or doctored?

Or is this just an innocent kiss for a good mate. (Women do it, why can't we??)

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

No he is not gay. He is Italian! I am Italian also and it is cutomary for men who are family or good friends to greet each other with a kiss - often on the lips. Some cultures may find this strange but I also kiss my female friends on the lips too. But only those who are Italian like me! Lilly

Also in some cultures men walk hand and hand down the street and are not gay. I have seen Greek men do this if they are family or close friends. The US is a little strange as they do not show affection like most other cultures.

• greendawn
    greendawn

He doesn't come across as being gay, he looks very masculine in all his films and straight, so I doubt very much whether the rumours are real. Newspapers always like using sensational stories to help increase their sales.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

He`s not Gay,just Extremely Happy...OUTLAW

• poppers
    poppers

"he looks very masculine in all his films and straight"
    The same thing could be said about Rock Hudson. That's why it's called acting.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

He's never struck me as being obviously gay, despite the rumours. He seems to play mainly macho roles, and has a wife and family, so there seems to be more evidence against him being gay than straight.

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

One never knows but I don't really wanted know

• blondie
    blondie

He is a Scientologist though.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Poppers he might engage in bisexual activities occasionally but he really doesn't feel like a homosexual not withstanding any acting talents.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Only his sex partners REALLY know

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit